Farmaajo the most stupid Somali president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financed and backed by Mogadishu, HSM and his clan warlords wanted to make mudug all under galnus. If you knew anything about that time you would have known how many were pro secession in mudug, most people did not want anything to do with the shithole south.

I was one of them potential secessionists until Farmaajo got elected.

Wallahi I promised myself if HSM was re-elected I would become a secessionist but Farmaajo has improved the situation on the ground by a lot.

There is peace in Galkacyo now and I can now shop in baraxley if I want and they can shop in Nth Galkacyo.

I honestly do not care whether Somalia is centralist or federalist or whatever.

I care about how my safety and quality of life as a Gaalkacyo resident.

Farmaajo has made my town safe and everything else is a bonus alx.

Farm

VIP
I honestly do not care whether Somalia is centralist or federalist or whatever.

I care about how my safety and quality of life as a Gaalkacyo resident.

Farmaajo has made my town safe and everything else is a bonus alx.

What did Farmaajo do exactly...?

I was one of them potential secessionists until Farmaajo got elected.

Wallahi I promised myself if HSM was re-elected I would become a secessionist but Farmaajo has improved the situation on the ground by a lot.

There is peace in Galkacyo now and I can now shop in baraxley if I want and they can shop in Nth Galkacyo.
I should now since im from there, Gaalkacyo produces the most hardcore puntites you're an exception I hope you know that.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I never understood Puntlanders that hate Farmaajo.

Federalism means that you control your education, healthcare, transport and infrastructure.

Everything is else is the responsibility of the nation. That's a civilised country.

Either be happy with that or they'll just control us from Xamar again.

Federalism means that regions will have self-governance and control everything in their region except for foreign policy and national defense.

The constitution of Somalia hasn’t been finalized yet and it looks like the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) is sitting on it on purpose. Anyways, in Puntland's constitution (which it has a right to have under federalism) it states that until the constitution of Somalia is completed, Puntland will continue to handle everything (including foreign policy and regional defense) on its own.

Puntlanders dislike Farmaajo because he wants to take power out of federal regions and wants FGS to govern the entire nation with zero power sharing. We know this because he and his government have not finalized the constitution. A lot of people believe this is being done on purpose. Once the constitution is completed, federalism becomes the rule of the land….but they refuse to sign it because what they really want is for FGS to get stronger and to one day over power the regions and go back to central government. This is something that almost all Puntlanders are against. Federalism is here to stay and Somalia will never go back to centralized government.

Federalism means that regions will have self-governance and control everything in their region except for foreign policy and national defense.

The constitution of Somalia hasn’t been finalized yet and it looks like the Federal Government of Somalia (FGS) is sitting on it on purpose. Anyways, in Puntland's constitution (which it has a right to have under federalism) it states that until the constitution of Somalia is completed, Puntland will continue to handle everything (including foreign policy and regional defense) on its own.

Puntlanders dislike Farmaajo because he wants to take power out of federal regions and wants FGS to govern the entire nation with zero power sharing. We know this because he and his government have not finalized the constitution. A lot of people believe this is being done on purpose. Once the constitution is completed, federalism becomes the rule of the land….but they refuse to sign it because what they really want is for FGS to get stronger and to one day over power the regions and go back to central government. This is something that almost all Puntlanders are against. Federalism is here to stay and Somalia will never go back to centralized government.

That makes sense but it still comes off as immature.

Puntland was always the most mature state in Somalia but this stand-off tactic makes PL look like Somaliland-lite.

What did Farmaajo do exactly...?

Immediately dealt with the HSM appointed Galnus puppet.

Offered Galmudug some development (Hobyo port) so they have an incentive to be civilised.

Those were the two problems in Galnus.

1. HSM had full control over that region
2. They had no incentive to have law and order, they thrived off anarchy because they had nothing.

Farmaajo solved them and thus the people of Galnus stopped paying attention to looting homes in Galkacyo.

VIP
What federal state allows their states to have an army, control their waters, meet other governments, have their own presidents, own television networks and cut off relationship with the govt at any time.

This is uncivilised and just because it was in the 2012 constitution does not mean it is okay.

Where is the sense of improvement amongst Somalis?

Shouldn't we constantly trying to better our situation not sitting and wanting to create quasi-states like the Apartheid South Africa did.

Common sense isn't so common

I should now since im from there, Gaalkacyo produces the most hardcore puntites you're an exception I hope you know that.

I believe in Puntland more than anyone here.

I do not want Puntland to be like Somaliland. I want our state to lead the federalism process not wait for the FGS to finish the constitution and become quasi-independent.

I think Puntland is better off entirely in Somalia or fully independent. But as the last option cannot happen, then I am a hardcore wadani.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
That makes sense but it still comes off as immature.

Puntland was always the most mature state in Somalia but this stand-off tactic makes PL look like Somaliland-lite.

How is it immature? This is how Puntland protects itself as a region. Puntland has a right to self-governance but Farmaajo wants to act like his uncle Siyaad Barre and control the regions…the day Farmaajo tries to do this, will be the day Puntland declares sovereignty.

BTW, what benefits are you talking about? Almost all the international aid that is given to FGS for the nation doesn’t even leave Xamar. Puntland is where it is today thanks to Puntlanders and the leaders of Puntland. FGS does nothing for Puntland.

How is it immature? This is how Puntland protects itself as a region. Puntland has a right to self-governance but Farmaajo wants to act like his uncle Siyaad Barre and control the regions…the day Farmaajo tries to do this, will be the day Puntland declares sovereignty.

BTW, what benefits are you talking about? Almost all the international aid that is given to FGS for the nation doesn’t even leave Xamar. Puntland is where it is today thanks to Puntlanders and the leaders of Puntland. FGS does nothing for Puntland.

1. Farmaajo is not trying to control the regions, he is trying to control Somaliland while keeping PL from being independent. That is called neo-realism, a necessary theory in federal politics

2. The biggest benefit to PL is the safety of Galkacyo from mooryaans and if we cooperate with the south then Galkacyo will finally move on from the godforsaken position it is in.

I believe in Puntland more than anyone here.

I do not want Puntland to be like Somaliland. I want our state to lead the federalism process not wait for the FGS to finish the constitution and become quasi-independent.

I think Puntland is better off entirely in Somalia or fully independent. But as the last option cannot happen, then I am a hardcore wadani.
The south doesn't want the best for us, Puntland has done more for Somalis since 1998 than all of the south combined, while you're here wishing them the best they were the ones that wanted AMISOM to operate in PL and they still wish AMISOM on us we already made a mistake by ignoring our region 1960 never again.

The south doesn't want the best for us, Puntland has done more for Somalis since 1998 than all of the south combined, while you're here wishing them the best they were the ones that wanted AMISOM to operate in PL and they still wish AMISOM on us we already made a mistake by ignoring our region 1960 never again.

I agree with you 100%

But I want to be the mature one and help them succeed because if they succeed then I succeed.

Most southerners do not know what is best for them but I believe that unity is best way forward for Somalia and hope Puntland will continue to lead the way.

The status quo is temporary, we shouldn't be a quasi-state forever.

I'm not saying farmaajo hasn't done anything but couldn't most of these "accomplishments" be credited more to other circumstances than through his own toiling? during sheikh sharif's time somali security improved, but that's only considering the circumstances of those times (coming out of another war, and tfg) and under hsm, didn't xamar develop the most? But again he came in at the right timet to work with the turkish, none of that made him a good president! my point being farmaajo being compared to some guy who sells the sea and another who steals money isnt some standard we should be happy with. Whatever any of these guys "accomplish" is an illusion anyway as the somali government is owned by the un and various ngos who work behind the scenes

I agree with you 100%

But I want to be the mature one and help them succeed because if they succeed then I succeed.

Most southerners do not know what is best for them but I believe that unity is best way forward for Somalia and hope Puntland will continue to lead the way.

The status quo is temporary, we shouldn't be a quasi-state forever.
as someone already said complete the constitution and we won't have our own foreign policy etc. most southerners may not know what they want but puntites do. https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1059836629572030464/pu/vid/656x480/2IhCmrLV0Ex0eLhX.mp4?tag=5

Tbh Farmaajo is good for Somalia in the long-run. He single handedly stopped all the mamuul goboleeds (including Somaliland region) running to Adddis Ababa every few weeks.
at the expense of pimping the federal government to everyone.

it's like if you are a mother, and you had five daughters and they were all hoes, hoeing themselves to the neighbor, and you manage to stop them hoeing around by pimping yourself to the neighbor. lool.

farmaajo is like if you take musiibo and you add steroids to it and then you compound it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Kkk at the people who criticize PL, JL, and SL leaders, for going to Ethiopia, meanwhile, their man in Mogadishu also goes to the same place, meets the same people, and does the same shit in Addis..........but for some reason, hes different?

Somalis and their hypocrisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending