Farmaajo the most stupid Somali president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood Puntlanders that hate Farmaajo.

Federalism means that you control your education, healthcare, transport and infrastructure.

Everything is else is the responsibility of the nation. That's a civilised country.

Either be happy with that or they'll just control us from Xamar again.
We have a constitution you coon

We have a constitution you coon

What federal state allows their states to have an army, control their waters, meet other governments, have their own presidents, own television networks and cut off relationship with the govt at any time.

This is uncivilised and just because it was in the 2012 constitution does not mean it is okay.

Where is the sense of improvement amongst Somalis?

Shouldn't we constantly trying to better our situation not sitting and wanting to create quasi-states like the Apartheid South Africa did.

Farm

VIP
What federal state allows their states to have an army, control their waters, meet other governments, have their own presidents, own television networks and cut off relationship with the govt at any time.

This is uncivilised and just because it was in the 2012 constitution does not mean it is okay.

Shouldn't we constantly trying to better our situation not sitting and wanting to create quasi-states like the Apartheid South Africa did.

Stop claiming PL and move to Ugandishu.

Farm

VIP
Farmaajo has been literally the most competent leader since 1975.

The fact that he established full sovereignty on affairs from Zeyla to Ras Kamboni plus controlling the airspace is enough on its own.

Let alone the national institutions that have been rebuilt or are in the process of being rebuilt: National Theatre, National Museum, Mogadishu Stadium, Finance Ministry, Airspace offices, Mogadishu Cathedral and Arco di Umberto.

Furthermore, Somalia is starting to see some presentability as a nation that can be dealt with not dealt for.

How dumb are you? Xaarmajo has 24/7 Bantu protection, he barely controls a block in xamar and you are talking about him controlling the whole former Somalia?

:damn:

Stop claiming PL and move to Ugandishu.

Niinyahoow, I'm more reer Puntland than you stfu.

I actually care about the greater good of Somalia not trying to remain in the status quo.

• What is your plan for Somalia's future?
  • Do you want to have 6 presidents forever?
  • Do you want to have separate armies forever?
  • Do you want to have quasi-states forever or have actual federal states?

Answer those and don't question my lineage.

Farm

VIP
Niinyahoow, I'm more reer Puntland than you stfu.

I actually care about the greater good of Somalia not trying to remain in the status quo.

What is your plan for Somalia's future?

Do you want to have 6 presidents forever?

Do you want to have separate armies forever?

Do you want to have quasi-states forever or have actual federal states?

Answer those and don't question my lineage.

More reer PL yet you want to destroy PL?

:ulyin:

As I said before stick to Ugandishu.

Last edited:

stop bootyclapping for retarded demented southerners, Puntland came to existance before the federal government, we have our own constitution while the Somalias constitution also allows us form of autonomy this is not something new and unique. We gave the south all they need to get back up but they rather be confined to AMISOM and selling Somalias resources shut the f*ck up

How dumb are you? Xaarmajo has 24/7 Bantu protection, he barely controls a block in xamar and you are talking about him controlling the whole former Somalia?

:damn:

We cannot remove AMISOM or have security if we do not have a cohesive political control. There is a difference between political control and military control:

• Political control is being able to control the politics of a given area, which Farmaajo is trying to do.
  • Military control is being able to control the area itself, which should be done soon.

Farmaajo is now trying to have a political system that will work for the next few generations in Somalia. The status quo was a temporary stop-gap to prevent Somalia from falling apart like it was about. Now, Somalia is on its way to having a streamlined federal system like Australia and the US.

The xoolos in Xamar doesnt want to finish the constitution, denies us development by having Turkey and Qatar do everything in the south, denied us making deals which is legal according to the constitution but they rather sell us out and see us die of drought. This is also not because of farmaajo btw, they been doing this since HSM.

Farm

VIP
We cannot remove AMISOM or have security if we do not have a cohesive political control. There is a difference between political control and military control:

• Political control is being able to control the politics of a given area, which Farmaajo is trying to do.
  • Military control is being able to control the area itself, which should be done soon.
Farmaajo is now trying to have a political system that will work for the next few generations in Somalia. The status quo was a temporary stop-gap to prevent Somalia from falling apart like it was about. Now, Somalia is on its way to having a streamlined federal system like Australia and the US.

You are beyond delusional.

Farm

VIP
Answer my questions.

• What is your plan for Somalia's future?
  • Do you want to have 6 presidents forever?
  • Do you want to have separate armies forever?
  • Do you want to have quasi-states forever or have actual federal states?

As long as the south can’t govern themselves/have fufu Bantus protecting them and refuse to complete the constitution. I will operate as an independent state.

As long as the south can’t govern themselves/have Bantus protecting them and refuse to complete the constitution. I will operate as an independent state.

As reer Galkacyo, let me tell you this.

While you may be content in your house in Bosasso or Garowe in your "independent state", each day that Somalia remains as it is, Puntlanders in Galkacyo suffer from assassinations and terror attacks from the South.

I don't want my family having to be scared from reer baraxley planting explosives in garsoor.

That's why I am committed to Somalia improving and willing to sacrifice the rights we earned as Puntlanders in order to create a meaningful nation.

Farm

VIP
As reer Galkacyo, let me tell you this.

While you may be content in your house in Bosasso or Garowe in your "independent state", each day that Somalia remains as it is, Puntlanders in Galkacyo suffer from assassinations and terror attacks from the South.

I don't want my family having to be scared from reer baraxley planting explosives in garsoor.

That's why I am committed to Somalia improving and willing to sacrifice the rights we earned as Puntlanders in order to create a meaningful nation.

I’m from Gaalkacyo you retard, and nothing you’ve said made any sense aside from trying to divide PL. Garowe and Bosaso are my people unlike you who’s a clear refugee from Ugandishu. The fact that you think PL should fix the south shows how autistic you are.

I’m from Gaalkacyo you retard, and nothing you’ve said made any sense aside from trying to divide PL. Garowe and Bosaso are my people unlike you who’s a clear refugee from Ugandishu. The fact that you think PL should fix the south shows how autistic you are.

Nah, I lived in Galkacyo. Actually lived there not spent dhaqancelis there.

I met people that I saw get targeted by AS the next day. I saw Yamays international school get bombed on our day off. I was in North Galkacyo when it was at the height of terrorism.

This was in 2014-2015.

After all this, I learnt that as a divided city, Galkacyo will never be able to remain safe on one side and lawless on the other. Either we give our resources to make both sides safe or both sides will be lawless.

Galkacyo is the only city where there is anarchy on one side and safety on the other. That will not stay for long.

Nah, I lived in Galkacyo. Actually lived there not spent dhaqancelis there.

I met people that I saw get targeted by AS the next day. I saw Yamays international school get bombed on our day off. I was in North Galkacyo when it was at the height of terrorism.

This was in 2014-2015.

After all this, I learnt that as a divided city, Galkacyo will never be able to remain safe on one side and lawless on the other. Either we give our resources to make both sides safe or both sides will be lawless.

Galkacyo is the only city where there is anarchy on one side and safety on the other. That will not stay for long.
Financed and backed by Mogadishu, HSM and his clan warlords wanted to make mudug all under galnus. If you knew anything about that time you would have known how many were pro secession in mudug, most people did not want anything to do with the shithole south.

Farm

VIP
Financed and backed by Mogadishu, HSM and his clan warlords wanted to make mudug all under galnus. If you knew anything about that time you would have known how many were pro secession in mudug, most people did not want anything to do with the shithole south.

I have a feeling he wants to join Galnus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending