Farmaajo planning to sell our sea to Kenya so they can support his extension

Thoughts ?

Safia yasin is a credible source she used to work in the UNSOM so she has inside information from people in villa amisom

891B980B-7AA3-4A75-9284-A3F65D311879.jpeg

Last edited:

Reborn
This is very plausible.
FGS Minister of Petroleum & Mineral Resources was present in the delegation with Farmajo to Congo. :hmm:

This is very plausible.
FGS Minister of Petroleum & Mineral Resources was present in the delegation with Farmajo to Congo. :hmm:
looks like he would do anything to stay in power he’s very dangerous. What shocks me the most is that supporters believe he’s a wadani just because he gave his American dual passport away but he’s selling our sea and land away

Last edited:
FAKE NEWS!!! Farmaajo will now negotiate? Really? Why didn't he negotiate when the pressure was at it's highest before the last court hearing? When many countries put crazy pressure on him.

They spend years fighting for their maritime rights only to give it up for a presidential extension that makes no sense :mindblown: I call BS

Are these his supposed networks at the villa :mjhaps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Farmaajo is a lot of things but you can’t tell me he doesn’t care about his country. He is the last person who pull something like that . Yep I would say this is very fake news

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Faramaajo is Seeking foreign involvement in Somalia
Fake nationalist
He will do anything to stay in power, even if means sale Somalia .
Remember Eithopia and Eritrea point 2
Is Congo
The guy is disaster for Somalia

Reborn
looks like he would do anything to stay in power he’s very dangerous. What shocks me the most is that supporters believe he’s a wadani just because he gave his American dual passport away but he’s selling our sea and land away

Know none is providing a logical explanation to invite this minister to meet with Kenya counterparts...

Not only is farmaajo a mess but he’s also both cheap and desperate when he’s using another failed state in Africa like Congo to stay in power. if farmaajo is a wadani or loves his country as his N&N supporters credit, he would step down before Somalia falls into another civil war.

Know none is providing a logical explanation to invite this minister to meet with Kenya counterparts...
African countries can see Somalia is falling apart with farmaajo’s hunger for power .They are not mediating for free they want to take advantage of our situation and farmaajo is running out of time hence why he’s most definitely selling off the country’s sea and land

Farmaajo doesn't care about nationalism. He will sell anything he can to secure long-term illegal power.

This is the same man that banned Kenyan khat and allowed his brother to import worse quality khat from ethiopia and steal imports from other traders. His list of treacherous acts are long.

Trending