FARMAAJO ordered by his Arab handlers to denounce Ilhan Omar. His press abt to release a statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he has been told to declare her a Persona-non-grata in Somalia

Farmaajo is a failure. He got cucked by Donald Trump and now he getting cock slapped by MBS. The guy is a failure and a disgrace.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I dare that boon in chief to so much as look at her. He will end up on the same Nigerian toilet as his uncle.
:fredo:

I dare that **** in chief to so much as look at her. He will end up on the same Nigerian toilet as his uncle.
:fredo:
Threats from midget jarerteens are ridiculous, I'd expect her husbands mooryan kin to stick up for her before a weak ass punnani kkkk. But this is fake news so I digress.

Fake news.

bro, i think its true, saudis are feeling the heat against the muslim american assocition, cair, and isnce ilhan and two other muslim congress female and oen male are part of it, they denoucne them as muslim brother hood, because they belive cCAIR is run by muslim brother, suported by qatar and thus they are using these congree people to karbash the saudis or what they did in the al-sisi coup,

so the saudis declared CAIR as brotherhood controlled, and since ilhan is part of it, they are gona punish,

ilhan should just get out of care, play smart, saudi and qataris have been using lots of money to lobby congress,

before obama left, he alowed congress to create an act that aloows fmailies suing saudis for 911, guess who has been spending lots of money to create this act? qatar

why?

becasue the stupid saudis and UAE have been doing the same, lobbying congress and trump to sanction qatar as helping iran evade santions apparently,

so qatar said two can play that game and is using care agents

ilahn should undertand the dirty game that was being played before she came to the US,

the qataris have always hated uae and saudi

in 1996 althani senior was aksed why you gave the US a base in qatarm
he replied,

"becasue my arab brothers will invade me@

CAIR uspported ilhan but she must play a very smart game,

in 2 years time, congress is every 2 yeasr, the senate is every 6 years, ilhan may face a rival with saudi backing, can the qataris and CAIR save her?

she needs to understand and play smart

trump is blocking saudis being sued, but the next democrats will not block it, they already have the act in congreess to support and now took the lower house, when they control the senate after mad men trump is gone, who will help saudis?

ilhan needs good advisors and not become a victim of arab feud,

as an economist, i know more about US politics then UK, i analyse the US,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending