Farmaajo in Turkey with his cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's met with the National Defense Minister, Speaker of Parliament + MPs aswell as Erdogan.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Only thing I know about mineral wealth is that Somalia allegedly has the biggest souce of uranium in the world (25%+ of the entire worlds uranuim) it also has a bunch of other rare -nuims. let's hope farmajo uses his brains and political finnese.

Farmajo needs to drop the maskiin act. Time to get tough, economic deals should always favor Somalia. He better remember that :fittytousand:

They are planning to rob us! Make shitty deals where Somalia gets 20% of the revenue at the most. Like the fiasco with SOMAOIL :snoop:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...0-of-oil-revenue-to-explorer-under-draft-deal

No, Somalia for turkey a good PR for their country in Africa. They are competing with china, Russia, USA and Europe in Africa markets and resources. So, rebuilding Somalia represents turkey as new good friend which is different than the rest. Turkey earned more from African Muslim countries after 2012.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
No, Somalia for turkey a good PR for their country in Africa. They are competing with china, Russia, USA and Europe in Africa markets and resources. So, rebuilding Somalia represents turkey as new good friend which is different than the rest. Turkey earned more from African Muslim countries after 2012.

So they want tabs on Somalia once the country becomes more profitable? Makes sense. No shitty deals though, deals should favor Somalia.

That nigga cheese enjoys high rates from the public.

He said the right things and sounded independent or at least wanting to free Somalia from the dependency that made Ethiopia and Kenya benefit to the loss of Somalia.

Farmaajo represents aspirations of Somalis who care about Somalia.

May Allah almighty return the Somali sovreignity through him.

May Allah also show others in position of power among their community like Gaas and Madoobe the right path to freedom and beyond clan politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts