Farmaajo Begs forgiveness from Rooble

And guess what rooble will forgive him, it’s a political strategy both of them are on, fooled the whole opposition into thinking rooble is neutral

Is t

Is this some kind kindergartner game ? First the two year extension was a game and now this ?
Which led to deni and madoobi signing the election which they refused before the extension as they wanted farmaajo out of the running so they weren’t signing it

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali I still truly believe its a game of saving face for Rooble, and the idiots swallowed the bait. Political mongering more or less.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1628687970872.jpg

Uhmm I don't understand isn't Mr chessman as President the head of state and has the ability of sacking the PM and why would a head of state beg his appointed PM for forgiveness? Is the provisional constitution applied correctly in somalia??

Uhmm I don't understand isn't Mr chessman as President the head of state and has the ability of sacking the PM and why would a head of state beg his appointed PM for forgiveness? Is the provisional constitution applied correctly in somalia??
Rooble is in charge of the election, so he’s basically the top dog

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
you answer lies in the news source "caasimada" is a hutu owned website

Lol they even fooled the n&n followers on my twitter feed, they were cursing rooble’s name and now writing apology letters, talking about how they have trust issues from previous leaders 😂, if they even fooled their supporters, than what farmaajo and rooble did was genius

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Official apology to Mudane Rooble thank god you didnt betray your nation like Abdishakuur. Noolow Raisuk Wasaare mar hadaad Farmaajo ka dambaysa :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts