Farmaajo amends constitution and now allows non Somali foreigners to become MPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a matter of time before Mahiga comes back and takes the mayorship of Muqdisho.

220px-Augustine_Mahiga_%28cropped%29.jpg

:mjkkk:

I control every inch of my land slave

How about doqonki caghdeer? :mjcry:
Isaaq has been smacking you for decades and is 80km from your capital. Keep lying to yourself :mjlol:

My favourite excuse is "they've taken dhulbahante land, not ours" even though your troops have been getting rammed from all sides and tried to recapture it 4 times in 2 weeks :chrisfreshhah:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Isaaq has been smacking you for decades and is 80km from your capital. Keep lying to yourself :mjlol:

My favourite excuse is "they've taken dhulbahante land, not ours" even though your troops have been getting rammed from all sides and tried to recapture it 4 times in 2 weeks :chrisfreshhah:
Doqonki Caghdeer, as i said i control my land. How about you? :francis:

Slavery in 3 countries :francis:

As Somalia's entire post-independence history has shown us clearly, Somali ethnic identity has zero correlation with good governance or respect for Somalia's sovereignty. It is entirely meaningless and accidental. In my view, competence, trustworthiness, proven leadership skills and dignified conduct are all entirely more important than ethnicity. If the foreign nominated bank head has these traits, and there are signs to suggest he does, he should be embraced.

Tukraq

VIP
As Somalia's entire post-independence history has shown us clearly, Somali ethnic identity has zero correlation with good governance or respect for Somalia's sovereignty. It is entirely meaningless and accidental. In my view, competence, trustworthiness, proven leadership skills and dignified conduct are all entirely more important than ethnicity. If the foreign nominated bank head has these traits, and there are signs to suggest he does, he should be embraced.
How can Somalia have sovereignty when foreigners run the central bank :mahubowtf:
They might have as well selected a Rothschild like America :farmajoyaab: I thought the war would be a blessing in disguise from this slavery :faysalwtf: now only three countries have true sovereignty Cuba North Korea and Iran:yacadiim:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How can Somalia have sovereignty when foreigners run the central bank :mahubowtf:
They might have as well selected a Rothschild like America :farmajoyaab: I thought the war would be a blessing in disguise from this slavery :faysalwtf: now only three countries have true sovereignty Cuba North Korea and Iran:yacadiim:

Lol why use those tragic places as examples?

We don't need to be fully independent as that would just lead to getting ostracized or even worse.

As long as we get to control our domestic issues then I don't mind playing along with their global financial make believe markets.

However with this new event it's obvious that we don't even get to make a choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts