Farmaajo’s sister demands her brother step down immediately to spare their family name

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow

VIP
She is angry because farmaajo refused to give her state funds. she was after xaraam money and he refused it. i know a lot of people that are anti farmaajo because he refused corruption. even our friend @TekNiKo became anti farmaajo for a while because farmaajo refused to give him a job just because they are the same sub sub sub clan.

His own sister can't stand him, I'm not surprised that he has a problem with most Somali politician. I remember how he acted at the state funeral for a Somali President, he couldn't even shake hands or even say Assalama Alaykum to his political opponents. He is petty and the opposite of a statesman.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She is angry because farmaajo refused to give her state funds. she was after xaraam money and he refused it. i know a lot of people that are anti farmaajo because he refused corruption. even our friend @TekNiKo became anti farmaajo for a while because farmaajo refused to give him a job just because they are the same sub sub sub clan.

I would believe you if Farmajo didn’t ban Khat from Kenya to eliminate competition for his brother who is now conveniently the Khat kingpin of Somalia.

@TekNiKo do you know who this cow is?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shes not mentally well as everyone knows she has been diagnosed with multiple personality disorder. Ilahi ha caafiyo eedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending