Farmaajo’s govt is finished, is he the worst president in Somalia’s history after HSM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
State leaders cut ties.

State leaders abandon the so-called “SNA” and are creating their own army.

State leaders are now creating a parallel government.

Losing the fight against Al Shabab as they have gained land since he was elected and nearing his one bedroom villa.

U.S cut funding to the tribal failing SNA

All of this could have been avoided if he didn’t side with HAG against the chosen state of PL.

Thoughts?

Farmaajos adminstration is winning

Federal states can no longer do their annual Addis Ababa pilgrimage

Has managed to redirect the foreign policy of the country

Managed to minimize corruption at its lowest ever only second to Siad Barre in 1970’s

Managed to stop the daily/weekly bombs in the capital

Gets its biggest funding ever from EU €420 million thanks to corruption free

Turkeys training military facility producing very disciplined soldiers and officers chosen on merit and free from drugs unlike the federal states militia

Brought back the control of the airspace back to Somalia

With another 4 years with this administration Somalia will most likely stand on its feet

Farm

VIP

Instead he hands Somali war veterans to Ethiopia

He hasn’t redirected anything from his one bedroom villa aside from copy Ethiopia’s policies like re-establishing relations with Eritrea when Addis did.

Managed to minimize corruption at its lowest ever only second to Siad Barre in 1970’s

That’s why projects get cancelled left and right and Somalia is considered the most corrupt country on earth?

That’s why the worst terror attack in African history happened under his watch and daily attacks are still common no need to lie.

Lol all that money will be looted by xaarmajo and his gang, the EU shouldn’t even release it to that corrupt govt.

Turkeys training military facility producing very disciplined soldiers and officers chosen on merit and free from drugs unlike the federal states militia

The same soldiers gang raping grandmas in L Shabelle and shooting at each other?

That’s not even an accomplishment, they were going to give it back because of the govt getting recognized internationally in 2013.

With another 4 years with this administration Somalia will most likely stand on its feet

Sure....

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Damn too many facts

State leaders cut ties.

Losing the fight against Al Shabab as they have gained land since he was elected and nearing his one bedroom villa.

All of this could have been avoided if he didn’t side with HAG against the chosen state of PL.

Thoughts?

The worst “president” in Somali history is Cabdiqasin Salaad Boy:ulyin::russ::mjlol:

Damn too many facts
Anybody with brains and free from qabilism mindset will tell you that is the only time Something that resembles a “government” in Somalia has emerged since 1991

Is it perfect absolutely not! Can it get better than these yes it can with the proper channel followed

The problem with village boys is the only governance structure they every saw is their own villages and the likes of gaas lol. So you can’t blame them either for their dads were herders.

Are those farmaajos accomplishments or kheyrelawe?:ulyin:

I’m not a big fan of the little baboon but you gotta give it to him he’s tough:manny:. I heard dahabo calasow crying that murursade were kidnapping and arresting HG in godka jilicow:drakelaugh:

Anyway, I will always say that the end all be all for farmaajo/kheyrelawe will be security. Adeer if u don’t take care them kebis boys nothin else matters.:francis:

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Are those farmaajos accomplishments or kheyrelawe?:ulyin:

I’m not a big fan of the little baboon but you gotta give it to him he’s tough:manny:. I heard dahabo calasow crying that murursade were kidnapping and arresting HG in godka jilicow:drakelaugh:

Anyway, I will always say that the end all be all for farmaajo/kheyrelawe will be security. Adeer if u don’t take care them kebis boys nothin else matters.:francis:
Kheyre is only executing the policies of the president as he has the executive power

But at the end of the day they are a team and very effective team

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
State leaders cut ties.

Thoughts?
i hope you know that farmaajo has proven by facts alone that he is the best president for the south since siad barre. he has accomplished more. and the thing about al shabab only proves that their funders dont like the progress he is making and are using al shabab too try to stop his development. bro the guy got us debt relief, control of our air space, most tax collected, etc. i agree he has been a thorn for us puntites but hes the best president mogadishu has seen in a long time. facts speak for it self.

I know you probably think you made an interesting and educational point here, but your comment is meaningless and adds nothing to the conversation.

So your telling me what you assume I was thinking? Are u a sixirooley :kodaksmiley::mjlol:

Here’s what your response to me makes crystal clear: you found my comment to be interesting and educational but you tryna tear a nigga down with ur hate :camby:

Why are u hoping for 8 years of kheyrelawe presidency? Lemme guess u murusade:ulyin:

HG will become president before that nigga:hillarybiz:

I do not care for qabils, just a proven track record. Farmaajo came out of nowhere, becoming the prime minister. He did a great job before being unfairly ousted. That is why I supported Farmaajo for the presidency, and so far he has done a good job. Kheyre is doing a good job as PM and should he run to become the president I would support him. After Kheyre I want Beyle to run for presidency. Beyle has done a good job in as the treasury minister. That will give us 24 years of Farmaajo/Kheyre/Beyle. The progress Somalia will make in those 24 years will be amazing.

Somalia today needed farmaajos uncle Siad. A strong man who can bust some heads. Only xasuuq and dab can fix Somalia right now. I like farmaajo he is ciyaalka xaafada, a real reer magal but he and kheyre are just paper pushers. Somalia is the Wild West, beaurocrats can’t function. It needs a hard man.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.