Farid has a message for Youtube Dawah channels

He spoke the truth In this video, Muslims are more focused on criticizing/refuting other Muslims but they're mostly mute when the Kuffar attack Islam. They need to get their priorities straight and make defending Islam mainstream on the internet. There's channels with hundreds thousand views, they should use their platform wisely.

He spoke the truth In this video, Muslims are more focused on criticizing/refuting other Muslims but they're mostly mute when the Kuffar attack Islam. They need to get their priorities straight and make defending Islam mainstream on the internet. There's channels with hundreds thousand views, they should use their platform wisely.

I'd also suggest assuming a calmer demeanor when debating with non-Muslims especially. They have their preconceived notions of what Islam and Muslims stand for so unneeded aggression is unadvisable. Your behaviour is, to them, a reflection of your deen. I've personally seen this beforehand.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'd also suggest assuming a calmer demeanor when debating with non-Muslims especially. They have their preconceived notions of what Islam and Muslims stand for so unneeded aggression is unadvisable. Your behaviour is, to them, a reflection of your deen. I've personally seen this beforehand.
I've seen it in this very site

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

This is false. You haven’t looked up their channel. They provide beneficial lessons and refute non-muslim.

Trending

Latest posts