Farewell guys

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am a man of my word, and I concede defeat, this criminal has seemingly won against all odds. I will never post on this site again until he is removed and Kenya is defeated.

Beesha Sade, I encourage you all never to give up, and never give up on your holy Jerusalem. For just as Moses was exiled for 40 years, we shall also suffer, but never the less, our returneth is near, verily it is our manifest destiny. For now focus on your deegaans, I will focus on my ancestral land of Cabudwaaq. Farewell guys, I will miss you all.:mjcry::kendrickcry:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
4700c792f3c833f9942e40bf21a95679.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Oh, freedom, Oh, freedom
Oh freedom over me
And before I'd be a slave
I'd be buried in my grave
And go home to my Lord and be free
Oh, freedom
Oh, freedom, Oh, freedom
Oh freedom over me
No more weepin', (don't you know), no more weepin'
No more weepin' over me

bye guys my last post.

you better leave somnet too.:ufdup:

dont feel bad sxb, i'll be leaving this site soon as well.

my job here is done.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When you're posting black American slavery Christian gospels, you know shit is bad.
:pachah1:

We can’t have an Ogaden leave, our numbers are already low on this site mudane :jcoleno:
We will be doing our talking on the ground sxb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

real change is taking place, with onlf, and in jubaland as well.

I am needed there.

i'll still login from there when i visit kismaayo, and snap with madaxwaynaha, just to taunt these fuckers.:damedamn:

We will be doing our talking on the ground sxb.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

real change is taking place, with onlf, and in jubaland as well.

I am needed there.

i'll still login from there when i visit kismaayo, and snap with madaxwaynaha, just to taunt these fuckers.:damedamn:
Keep the good work going then sxb. :salute:

I am a man of my word, and I concede defeat, this criminal has seemingly won against all odds. I will never post on this site again until he is removed and Kenya is defeated.

Beesha Sade, I encourage you all never to give up, and never give up on your holy Jerusalem. For just as Moses was exiled for 40 years, we shall also suffer, but never the less, our returneth is near, verily it is our manifest destiny. For now focus on your deegaans, I will focus on my ancestral land of Cabudwaaq. Farewell guys, I will miss you all.:mjcry::kendrickcry:

silly idiot, nabi Muse was not exiled for 40 years, subhanallah, it was the arrogant gaalo like bani Israel who worshipped the cow made of gold, read surat baqra,

we know you will be back in a few days but if your serious about this good ridden, with yuor cuqdad, and dont hold your breath, we also know yuo will create a new nickname and re join,

Ogaden is tancious and never ever gives up he will keep trying, persistence, you exploited kismayo when we wre busy with habash, bnow yuo have the full attention of the 3 passport holders, the might of east africa,

good riddence if yuor good for good and will not come back under another fake name

also the deal included to stay out of somnet, i suspect your that crack head grandpa khalif, or mariixmaan

you have become arrogant and wish to rob the land my forefathers conquered from gaalo madow centuries ago when you were primitive and and naked like,

let kenya leave, walahi you will beg kenya to come back, then we will not have excuse to wipe yall out, what will you say then?

i am not one to ask for war, but yuor people need one and are the illnes of somalia,
giphy.gif

i dont like kicking a man when he is down, but since yuo called for the exterimantion of my race, the Kuumade, this time i will enjoy your depression, may it slowly lead you to cure your cuqdad and ask for forgiveness, two choice, your choice,

giphy.gif

and just to piss you off even more, i would love if uncle ahmed picks uncle qalbidagax as vice president then retires after one year and hands over to uncle stone-heart to karbash failmarjo so your uncle could run away screaming agah agah i have gone made, please someone help me against cagheer strategy,

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Bro calm tf down it's not that serious your acting as if JL was granted independence and Axmad made president for life your mourning about a guy who went from not being able to travel 50 miles out of the city to not even being able to enter Farjano are u ok bro?:what1:

Bro calm tf down it's not that serious your acting as if JL was granted independence and Axmad made president for life your mourning about a guy who went from not being able to travel 50 miles out of the city to not even being able to enter Farjano are u ok bro?:what1:

what the heck man, tell your cousin to calm down, we are just bantering with him, why so emotional, he is the one who said if ahmed is not arrested or killed i will sign out of here and somnet, dude is acting like someone just stole his wife and sister from him

agah, :gucciwhat:

Trending