Farewell Arabia! Documentary about Sheikh Zayed and the UAE!

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The UAE was nothing just 60 years ago now it's a prosperous country. This is what oil can do if managed right!

World is turning away from Oil and to stored battery energy. Graphene has been showing to substantially extend battery life and it was discovered by a freshman MIT female student.

This is why Saudi Prince is turning to tech sector and meeting with Google and looking for alt energies and tourism. He even stopped religious police harassing women and forcing them to cover face and not wear makeup and the ladies can drive now.

He knows his oil rich days are numbered. Electric cars and electric semi trucks and electric buses have been getting longer and longer range and with quantum computing here, it'll make battery tech even better with new quantum computing discoveries.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
World is turning away from Oil and to stored battery energy. Graphene has been showing to substantially extend battery life and it was discovered by a freshman MIT female student.

This is why Saudi Prince is turning to tech sector and meeting with Google and looking for alt energies and tourism. He even stopped religious police harassing women and forcing them to cover face and not wear makeup and the ladies can drive now.

He knows his oil rich days are numbered. Electric cars and electric semi trucks and electric buses have been getting longer and longer range and with quantum computing here, it'll make battery tech even better with new quantum computing discoveries.
Oil still has at least 20 years left, that's plenty of time to get it out and start building, it's also more than enough to keep them going domestically for a long time. I think they want to use their wealth to contribute to the world and edge their name in history.

Trending