Faraxs in the US getting called out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was watching some Somali music and was reading the comment section everybody where Talking about how they like Somali music

But one comment stood out

CAF556C5-261D-4DC2-A038-8EE31564EFA6.png

First it was toronto with that whale Somali dudes where lining up for and now the US taking a fat L
:gucciwhat:

B4317BB6-9B2E-4AD6-8FA8-14714DE0CA99.png

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Ina ilahi, wa ina ilahi rajicun. This is the average image when a faraax marries a whale.
upload_2018-10-8_20-16-37.jpeg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
80A64D26-FAC0-40F3-80D3-AB46C3153456.jpeg

As a representative for American abdis I will like to announce that this is fake news.

1. This lady is in Hawaii. No Farah or xalimo can afford to live in hawaii. Government housing ain’t hooking us up like that

2. At the last nationwide somali american association meeting we have decided to exile Minnesota Somalis from our association and to lump them together with the Canadians. The actions of the Minnesota somalis have caused a bad representation of Somalis all across the US which has resulted in trump sneak dissing us.

3.10/10 the man who probably slept with this women was indeed a Minnesota somali

View attachment 56318

As a representative for American abdis I will like to announce that this is fake news.
1. This lady is in Hawaii. No Farah or xalimo can afford to live in hawaii. Government housing ain’t hooking us up like that
2. At the last nationwide somali american association meeting we have decided to exile Minnesota Somalis from our association and to lump them together with the Canadians. The actions of the Minnesota somalis have caused a bad representation of Somalis all across the US which has resulted in trump sneak dissing us.
3.10/10 the man who probably slept with this women was indeed a Minnesota somali
The one who commented isnt from hawaii .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
View attachment 56318

Don’t matter where they from lol you gotta be desperate to even go for this ugly one

Status
Not open for further replies.