Farax Macalin speaks like ciyala suuq and curses on mothers this is the legacy of NN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

May God reward you fot speaking the truth. We dont need Beesha calaamka.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
president: american diaspora
pm: swedish diaspora

beesha caalamka rule somalis. we are a beesha caalamka protectorate/colony. bitter truth.
I wonder how their countries react to their citizens being in a senior position in another country

P.S Farmaajo has renounced his US citizenship

TekNiKo

VIP

beesha caalamka rule somalis. we are a beesha caalamka protectorate/colony. bitter truth.
Qatar and Turkey can supplement whatever the scum support us with. Farmaajo must keep them ona tight leash they are simply ambassadors.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

There need to be a law banning people with foreign citizenship from holding any public office including and especially military.

perhaps give leeway to ambassadors

TekNiKo

VIP

Farmaajo gave up his citizenship long ago.

I didn’t listen to it, and no I wouldn’t support that, but still what is wrong with saying may Allah protect him?
Next time dont roam in my thread like a headless chicken.

I have seen you posting negative comments in posts that are not even related to Farmajo.
So if next time I post the vid of the prophet pbuh will you go against it?

reer

VIP

somaliyey waan kaa go'ay to save myself from more ceeb. somali miihi waxaan ahay ajnabi ashahaato.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
First time I have seen Mr. Farah get out of character, we are all human beings who are susceptible to momentary lapse of judgement. No one can deny that his heart and mind is in the right place. Thank you mr Farah for always standing up for whats right :)

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its very unprofessional but it does not matter because he is not part of the Somali government or N&N, his words don't reflect bad on NN. International community are our partners in stabilizing and rebuilding Somalia and we are appreciative of their support in our efforts. Those who meddle in our internal affairs are of course just a minority like UAE, Kenya and some EU countries.

Trending