Farax lugo baasto model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
xalimos love to make it seem like every skinny lugo basato dark skin farax looks like this
barkhad_abdi.jpg

BUT THERE IS ALSO THESE. he is slim built, i remember i while back ajnabi tings on twitter were lusting over him when these somali girls boasted about " this somali king just modeled for louis vuitton"

HE IS DATING A CADAAN GIRL BTW :pachah1::siilaanyolaugh:

I GUESS HE AIN'T FEELING XALIMO, HE HAD TO UPGRADE

xalimos love to make it seem like every skinny lugo basato dark skin farax looks like this
barkhad_abdi.jpg

BUT THERE IS ALSO THESE. he is slim built, i remember i while back ajnabi tings on twitter there lusting over him when this somali girls boasted about " this somali king just modeled for louis vuitton"

@Factz @YourBroMoe @Xalimo from da block @nine @Sheikh @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq@guntiino101@Crow@Abdalla@AliUK@Ahmed_london@Fang4@Steamdevolopment@Kodeen@Gooney112@Spiderman@FendiFanatic@esmailxxx@Cumar@AarHawd_7@AarLibaax@Geeljire sanbuur@xalimathe6 @Reiko@felloff @Fels @Drakesratchetweave

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Barkhad Abdi parents are first cousins and he was born premature which is why he looks like that. I've never seen any Somali man that looks bad as Barkhad Abdi, that guy is some rare breed and only hurt Xalimos that don't gain any attention from Somali men use this picture as an insult.

It's funny because Barkhad Abdi is a multi-millionaire Hollywood actor. I don't remember any fugly Xalimo reaching this height.

Barkhad Abdi parents are first cousins and he was born premature which is why he looks like that. I've never seen any Somali man that looks bad as Barkhad Abdi, that guy is some rare breed and only hurt Xalimos that don't gain any attention from Somali men use this picture as an insult.

It's funny because Barkhad Abdi is a multi-millionaire Hollywood actor. I don't remember any fugly Xalimo reaching this height.
damn

barkhad abdi defo made a lot money.

mashallah.
i rate that.
landhere

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
barkhad_abdi.jpg

BUT THERE IS ALSO THESE. he is slim built, i remember i while back ajnabi tings on twitter were lusting over him when these somali girls boasted about " this somali king just modeled for louis vuitton"

Warsame

I have an inside information/gossip for you. Barkhad Abdi married my neighbors daughter recently. It was a small ceremony because the girl requested a low key ceremony.

World

VIP
Wallahi this guy is the weirdest, most ry user on this forum. He needs to get banned ASAP. Every single of his posts are just WTF.

Why do people keep shitting on Barkhad? He's a nice guy and dickheads post pictures of him and insult his looks. He doesn't deserve this backhanded use of his face, dude.
:farole:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why do people keep shitting on Barkhad? He's a nice guy and dickheads post pictures of him and insult his looks. He doesn't deserve this backhanded use of his face, dude.
:farole:
They're jealous, he's a famous, Oscar nominated Hollywood actor.

The funny thing is the men who are making fun of him, look worse than him.

They're downlow Khaniis, judging another man's looks.

Fels

#trollhunter
barkhad_abdi.jpg

He looks alright:francis:

You people keep talking shit about Barkhad but he can probably get girls we will never have a chance with
Between cadan girls are not an upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending