Farax goes viral on kenyan twitter

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I need to travel to Kenya soon and see it for myself. I've heard from others that we got a lot of middle class somalis there. I've been assuming most of our upper class and middle class somalis ran to Kenya after the civil war.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
I need to travel to Kenya soon and see it for myself. I've heard from others that we got a lot of middle class somalis there. I've been assuming most of our upper class and middle class somalis ran to Kenya after the civil war.
you should visit eastleigh or mombasa. eastleigh is a bit dirty but the feeling you have of being around somalis who are doing well makes me happy. There is also the biggest mall in east africa in eastleigh so you should check it out

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
A somali speaking af-bantu

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
Translation:
"
You guys (referring to Kenyans) think that Somalis are very rich but let me tell you a secret.
The difference between a Kenyans and Somalis is that you would see a Kenyan living in an expensive house, driving a expensive range rover while his family back home are suffering. He might even send 10k or 15k shilling ($100) to them for the whole month. How do you expect to have any blessings doing this.
The worst part is that the one with a good heart that wants to help his people gets robbed.

However, I can't eat good food while my family and mum eat plain rice. I would gather my smart and business savvy relatives together and help them establish businesses so that in the event that I am in need, I can rely on them.

You guys are different, if you become rich, you would not help anyone and when you lose everything no one will also help you. Basically, the difference between you guys and us (Somalis) is that we love each other. You guys snitch on each other and pull yourselves down.

Somalis are not rich, it's just that everyone has a few millions here and there (which is roughly around ยฃ6,000 or $7,000). We also share the same mentality, if you see a rich Somali, just know that they already uplifted multiple people from poverty.
"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation:
"
You guys (referring to Kenyans) think that Somalis are very rich but let me tell you a secret.
The difference between a Kenyans and Somalis is that you would see a Kenyan living in an expensive house, driving a expensive range rover while his family back home are suffering. He might even send 10k or 15k shilling ($100) to them for the whole month. How do you expect to have any blessings doing this.
The worst part is that the one with a good heart that wants to help his people gets robbed.

However, I can't eat good food while my family and mum eat plain rice. I would gather my smart and business savvy relatives together and help them establish businesses so that in the event that I am in need, I can rely on them.

You guys are different, if you become rich, you would not help anyone and when you lose everything no one will also help you. Basically, the difference between you guys and us (Somalis) is that we love each other. You guys snitch on each other and pull yourselves down.

Somalis are not rich, it's just that everyone has a few millions here and there (which is roughly around ยฃ6,000 or $7,000). We also share the same mentality, if you see a rich Somali, just know that they already uplifted multiple people from poverty.
"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are the Kenyans angry at him for then heโ€™s. Being honest with them

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
What are the Kenyans angry at him for then heโ€™s. Being honest with them
They don't like the truth. Bantus don't have that Collective in-group economics that Somali practice. In the bantu culture its every man for himself, very individualistic.

Trending

Latest posts