Farax didn't help a xalimo influencer model in a car accident . she's mad !

I don't know what is wrong with this braindead, social media obsessed generation who'd much rather whip out a phone and take a pic rather than actually help someone.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't know what is wrong with this braindead, social media obsessed generation who'd much rather whip out a phone and take a pic rather than actually help someone.

How do you help an Eedo who arrogantly drives into a house because she wants to force it. She wants to force the learning process. She has a permit yet she keeps failing the real driving license. I know some ladies who keep on driving with permit because they’re avoiding their last chance to pass or lose your money.

I can understand an elderly person who mistakes the accelerator for the break.
I do understand xalimos lack knowledge of how to drive and at times panic when they press the accelerator so hard.

How do you help an Eedo who arrogantly drives into a house because she wants to force it. She wants to force the learning process. She has a permit yet she keeps failing the real driving license. I know some ladies who keep on driving with permit because they’re avoiding their last chance to pass or lose your money.

I can understand an elderly person who mistakes the accelerator for the break.
I do understand xalimos lack knowledge of how to drive and at times panic when they press the accelerator so hard.
Blah blah blah.

If you see someone hurt, you help them. You don't whip out your phone and watch them potentially lose their life because you cared more about your snap score.

This isn't a Xalimo this or that scenario. Would your comment be different if a Farax lost control? Clearly. I recently saw people walk past an eyeeyo who fell down. You'd probably walk past and talk about how its her own fault she couldn't walk properly.

This pic isn't related to the accident of the girl.
Still messed up though and its a phenomena mostly seen with this social media obsessed generation. They hardly help strangers. I've seen people walk past an eyeeyo who fell down and now we have people witnessing others having crashes and not even checking if they're alive and calling the ambulance.
All of this, is a product of individualism of the West.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Blah blah blah.

If you see someone hurt, you help them. You don't whip out your phone and watch them potentially lose their life because you cared more about your snap score.

This isn't a Xalimo this or that scenario. Would your comment be different if a Farax lost control? Clearly. I recently saw people walk past an eyeeyo who fell down. You'd probably walk past and talk about how its her own fault she couldn't walk properly.

ill be honest. I just missed you and wanted to induce a response from you since you have refused to reply to my sincere messages in your inbox.
(I have a popular Somali Bantu spiritual medicine man. I have paid him to visit you. Sleep well).

ill be honest. I just missed you and wanted to induce a response from you since you have refused to reply to my sincere messages in your inbox.
(I have a popular Somali Bantu spiritual medicine man. I have paid him to visit you. Sleep well).
Authobillah.

Subhanallah.

May Allah protect me from sixir.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Authobillah.

Subhanallah.

May Allah protect me from sixir.

We don’t have to take this route sweetheart. Just reply to that inbox. I don’t want to spent money on this medicine man. He has already shared your height with me.

Minding your business is key. 🔑

This is America not Somalia.

really-are-you-kidding-me.gif

There is something perverse about not helping your own people if you can; a Nation is essentially a very extended family and this is precisely why people from the same Nation generally look the same.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 212386

There is something perverse about not helping your own people if you can; a Nation is essentially a very extended family and this is precisely why people from the same Nation generally look the same.

If that’s the case why isn’t @Angelina helping me to get to know her. What have I done to deserve an absolute excommunication.

Still messed up though and its a phenomena mostly seen with this social media obsessed generation. They hardly help strangers. I've seen people walk past an eyeeyo who fell down and now we have people witnessing others having crashes and not even checking if they're alive and calling the ambulance.
All of this, is a product of individualism of the West.
To be fair she doesn't look Somali
IMG_20220118_160844.jpg

If it were an ayeeyo 100% he'd help.

View attachment 212386
Bro get off the booze, that’s not how the world works I could see somebody on the ground I’m not getting involved. :deadmanny:.

in this situation If I saw somebody with Yellow hair limping I’m assuming there off fentanyl.

Trending