Faramajo the traitor

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I watched a very emotional video of parents in Xamar who are pleading president faramaajo where their children have gone? This evil man sent these men to Eritrea for some military training in 2018 and they have not been heard of since then. The parents believe their children have been used in the conflicts happening between Ethiopia, Sudan and Eritrea , and that they could have died in the recent fights or killed by the islamist group alkebab.

I saw hoyos crying wanting to know if their children are dead or alive and if they are dead to bring their deceased bodies back home so they finally know the answers to what happened to their children.

I can't believe this story has been ignored for this long, how is this man still loved by the Somali community, he is an Ethiopian puppet and needs to be stood down. I hate him with my guts! He's nothing but a dictator . Tell me what he has done for our people back home?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He's also the biggest liar, he never did quarter of the things he promised to do.

Every explosion that happened in xamar, he never once paid any condolences to the Somali people but let one Ajanabi person die in their country he's quick to send condolences.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
He's also the biggest liar, he never did quarter of the things he promised to do.

Every explosion that happened in xamar, he never once paid any condolences to the Somali people but let one Ajanabi person die in their country he's quick to send condolences.
How many well-educated youths, business men, qurbajoog (hodon naleyeh ) ministers, mayors have died while he has been a president?
He also wants to start war in jubbland? This man is pure evil .

Gibiin-Udug

How many well-educated youths, business men, qurbajoog (hodon naleyeh ) ministers, mayors have died while he was a president?
Too many to count, He's truly evil, did you know he's a republican, he probably hates Islam and Somalis but wants to pocket our Money.

May he get punished like his uncle, they always end up being ousted. February 8th is around the corner, I hope him and his people get the 1991 treatment again, this time reer Puntland won't help them out.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Too many to count, He's truly evil, did you know he's a republican, he probably hates Islam and Somalis but wants to pocket our Money.

May he get punished like his uncle, they always end up being ousted. February 8th is around the corner, I hope him and his people get the 1991 treatment again, this time reer Puntland won't help them out.

If he doesn't leave office this February , I would fully support Somaliland and Puntland to be their own independent nations. Let the south live in dictatorship and explosions forever.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

If he doesn't leave office this February , I would fully support Somaliland and Puntland to be their own independent nations. Lets the south live in dictatorship and explosions forever.
Southern Somalis are too busy pointing fingers at Puntland, they should use that energy to tackle terrorists living amongst themselves, governors in xamar are being killed with guns in broad daylight.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Southern Somalis are too busy pointing fingers at Puntland, they should use that energy to tackle terrorists living amongst themselves, governors in xamar are being killed with guns in broad daylight.
They are brainless, some are with him and some are against him. What has he done for them? All i hear them say is "farmaajo ya ii geeya" 🤣 like they worship him.

Calls Farmaajo evil but proceeds to wish harm on civilians for an unelected President they want to remove. Ignores mass protests that took place as a sign of his impopularity. In true human kindness wants the bombings to continue on innocent civilians.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I watched a very emotional video of parents in Xamar who are pleading president faramaajo where their children have gone? This evil man sent these men to Eritrea for some military training in 2018 and they have not been heard of since then. The parents believe their children have been used in the conflicts happening between Ethiopia, Sudan and Eritrea , and that they could have died in the recent fights or killed by the islamist group alkebab.

I saw hoyos crying wanting to know if their children are dead or alive and if they are dead to bring their deceased bodies back home so they finally know the answers to what happened to their children.

I can't believe this story has been ignored for this long, how is this man still loved by the Somali community, he is an Ethiopian puppet and needs to be stood down. I hate him with my guts! He's nothing but a dictator . Tell me what he has done for our people back home?

Let's not send the man to condemnation before we know all the facts.

They didnt lie when they said Somalis are low iq emotional creatures. How can u blame southerners when they didnt even elect the mps let alone the president??? Unelected person does something and ur already wishing the Destruction of the country and the death of random civilians :williamswtf:. Imagine if he was elected.. I bet u would start funding AS😂

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
Let's not send the man to condemnation before we know all the facts.

The politicans who are fueling these kinda narratives should immediately be apprehended because they're a danger to society. They lie and manipulate innocent individuals for their own personal gains. Every story that the opposition put out and has gone viral have all been debunked and this is no different. Waa arin la yaab leh :snoop:

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
If this is found to be true then it would totally change how some people viewed this Farmaajo led government. It would be a massive act of treachery almost to the level of Abdullahi Yusuf TNG.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Calls Farmaajo evil but proceeds to wish haram on civilians for an unelected President they want to remove. Ignores mass protests that took place as a sign of his impopularityIn true human kindness wants the bombings to continue on innocent civilians.

giphy.gif
I mentioned that not everyone supports him in the south, and for the bombings, it would help them see who is the real devil ( farmaajo). We Somalis in the upper north have been striving for peace and prosperity for the last 3 decades, we want to see change but we see nothing happening because those who are in power and settle in the south have deep-rooted hate for other tribes in Somalia that's why they support faramajo because he's from a puppet tribe.

I mentioned that not everyone supports him in the south, and for the bombings, it would help them see who is the real devil ( farmaajo). We Somalis in the upper north have been striving for peace and prosperity for the last 3 decades, we want to see change but we see nothing happening because those who are in power and settle in the south have deep-rooted hate for other tribes in Somalia that's why they support faramajo because he's from a puppet tribe.

The issues in the North is not the fault of the South. That's a complete lie after all you've isolated yourself for 30 years and have very corrupt politicians. That's for you guys to deal with and to stop playing the blame game. If things were going so well in the North then you wouldn't have remained in the diaspora. :snoop:

You're too emotional. You do realize these mums were mislead, some talked to their sons who said they are fine. This has happened time and time again. The reports always come out on them being sent everywhere and they are always debunked. 2nd thing, you do realize that 100 somali soldiers can't do anything in a war where millions are fighting. They have ZERO impact. Farmaajo is loved by somalis for what he does and what he is going to do. And that includes debunking fake stories against him.

Gibiin-Udug

You're too emotional. You do realize these mums were mislead, some talked to their sons who said they are fine. This has happened time and time again. The reports always come out on them being sent everywhere and they are always debunked. 2nd thing, you do realize that 100 somali soldiers can't do anything in a war where millions are fighting. They have ZERO impact. Farmaajo is loved by somalis for what he does and what he is going to do. And that includes debunking fake stories against him.
Why did the sons call after their plea went public? Why didn't they call their moms before? Something is not right, I'm starting to think those poor moms were threatened by farmaajo and his goons.

Why did the sons call after their plea went public? Why didn't they call their moms before? Something is not right, I'm starting to think those poor moms were threatened by farmaajo and his goons.
You do realize soldiers under training don't have phones right? That's a standard procedure. Few poor mums were lied to, and now they have confirmed the truth.

Gibiin-Udug

You do realize soldiers under training don't have phones right? That's a standard procedure. Few poor mums were lied to, and now they have confirmed the truth.
It's 2021, soldiers in Iraq or Kuwait FaceTime their families every single day, please stop spewing this b.s, you're actually starting to believe your own lies.

It's 2021, soldiers in Iraq or Kuwait FaceTime their families every single day, please stop spewing this b.s, you're actually starting to believe your own lies.
You mean American soldiers stationed in Iraq or Kuwait? :mjlol: That's a wrong example, you should compare them to the recruits in American cities which don't use phone during training. And are only given phone access as a privilege very few times or at the end of their training. I will also add that 2000 mums are not protesting, I think you should understand why.

Trending