Farah surprises his mom

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You would never see a halimo buy her mom new jewelry or even an abayo let alone a car.

Mansha'allah for the baari who took care of his mom, I just wish there was more haliimos doing the same instead of being so caasi :i83dwbv:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You would never see a halimo buy her mom new jewelry or even an abayo let alone a car.

Mansha'allah for the baari who took care of his mom, I just wish there was more haliimos doing the same instead of being so caasi :i83dwbv:
Lmao look at this fool, every family I know is being taken care of by their daughters. Girls are the only ones who don’t forget about their parents once they are married:comeon:

Keo

VIP
Lmao look at this fool, every family I know is being taken care of by their daughters. Girls are the only ones who don’t forget about their parents once they are married:comeon:
It's the son that take care of their parents. The daughters get married to another family.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not somali girls, most of them are either caasi or don't care enough to even take their parents to hajj.

"every family I know is being taken care of by their daughters". You've already fallen into the masculine strong black woman propaganda if you believe that.

Somali girls won't even look back for their parents after they marry. It's always their sons who come around to take care of. Just look around sspot, ask any somali grown woman here what the most they've ever done for their parents since they moved out.

@SOULSEARCHING qashined me but I remember she was ready to run away from her family without even a warning just because they didn't approve of her ajnabi boyfriend. Tell me that isn't the epitome of caasinimo. Leaving your hooyo and aabo who have worked decades for you, all for a man you probably didn't even know for a year.

Trending