Fantasies about Somalia

Exodus

Alienist
I often fantasise that I was in college in Mogadishu a peaceful and prosperous Somalia, that had a lot of immigrants, and of course I would be part of a racist right wing political party :banderas:

I just wanna know what it feels like to tell an immigrant to “GO HOME!” just once man :jcoleno:

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
I always fantasize about Somalia being one of worlds largest economies and a population of 200m+.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I often fantasise that I was in college in Mogadishu a peaceful and prosperous Somalia, that had a lot of immigrants, and of course I would be part of a racist right wing political party :banderas:

I just wanna know what it feels like to tell an immigrant to “GO HOME!” just once man :jcoleno:

I sneak a slur or two in to fit in with da wyte man :siilaanyosmile:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I dream of a Somalia being the power house of the HOA. Of course, with all Somali lands unified into one state.

A Somalia where qabil is of secondary importance.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I would trade places with my dad in a heartbeat, he grew up very privileged like he had his own personal driver, cook, went to really good university and then worked for the government where he was getting paid very nicely, there’s pictures with him and my ayeeyo with MSB, imagine being in a house where the president you used to come by for lunch:noneck: and I’m here broke working 9-5:kendrickcry: @Basra would’ve been one of my maids that’s for sure, I would’ve brought her from her little village to clean the bathrooms for us.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
I aint gon reveal nothin but lots of prominent politicians are from my tuulo so I would be eating good:ahh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I think that is a noble goal my geljiiree awoowe.

I fantazize somali being superpower like usa

Trending