famous UK rightwinger comes after famous football Marcus Rashford

I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing with someone like David Vance and also his response was uncalled for as Rashford wasn't talking about British Afro Caribbean families in the UK in that tweet.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
He's right. My area has been overtaken by single mothers. I told my wife not to talk to them or have my son play with their children when he gets older. I don't care if one of them is Muslim or what their ethnicity is.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
damn. whenevr i see yall uk and US racial bs i feel glad in=m from CA. yes there are some xoolo here, but they are like this:
297.jpeg

we tend to ignore them and they dont seem to plague mainstream discourse like yall racists do. (ps, isnt this the dude that said imagine my suprise at some mass stabber being somali? )
must be tough, thought people were becoming less racist, but they seem to be more emboldened.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
He's right. My area has been overtaken by single mothers. I told my wife not to talk to them or have my son play with their children when he gets older. I don't care if one of them is Muslim or what their ethnicity is.

not long til she gets that men are trash talks if all ur areas like that lol, misery loves company. move to a more positive area or she's gonna be living her best hot girl summer life soon.....

damn. whenevr i see yall uk and US racial bs i feel glad in=m from CA. yes there are some xoolo here, but they are like this:
View attachment 140408

we tend to ignore them and they dont seem to plague mainstream discourse like yall racists do. (ps, isnt this the dude that said imagine my suprise at some mass stabber being somali? )
must be tough, thought people were becoming less racist, but they seem to be more emboldened.
You are cringe

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
This old man cant afford a ticket to Thailand, so he's over here hating on young nikkas who gets play.
Besides, he should know that 90% of all melanated folks are allergic to rubber since he wanna talk statistics n stuff.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
not long til she gets that men are trash talks if all ur areas like that lol, misery loves company. move to a more positive area or she's gonna be living her best hot girl summer life soon.....

They are toxic. I am not worried about my wife but my child when he grows up. They are impressionable at a young age. If he is surrounded by children with no fathers, he will be confused and think why does he have a father. And their mothers will treat him badly because he comes from a stable, two parent home. I want to move to Tower Hamlets the single mother rate is low there I don't mind living with Bangladeshi the only issue is their smell

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is stating the truth. But why is the White man so bold like that? In american an adoon might kill u for that

Trending

Latest posts