Famous Madoow American rapper prays Salat around video vixens (chicks with bathing suit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Inshalah he’ll get on the righteous path, he isnt too far from getting on it tho. He is better than a lot of us who were born to a family unit of father and mother. Most likely this guy doesn’t who his father is.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Inshalah he’ll get on the righteous path, he isnt too far from getting on it tho. He is better than a lot of us who were born to a family unit of father and mother. Most likely this guy doesn’t who his father is.

Amazing grace

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mashallah. Stop judging him but encourage his efforts. Inshallah he will eventually clean the filth from his life. Maybe going to Hajj will be the wake up call for him that it is for many others.

Mashallah. Stop judging him but encourage his efforts. Inshallah he will eventually clean the filth from his life. Maybe going to Hajj will be the wake up call for him that it is for many others.

Crow

Fantastic. The gold chain and the chicks at the background in their bathers, Islam at it’s finest.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

This man is Kevin Gates. Here are some facts about him:

1. He fucked his cousin and proudly proclaimed it.
2. He's proud of eating ass.
3. He was a satanist for a time.
4. He's about that action and influences the hood to sell drugs via his music, even though he has a master's degree in Psychology, that he earned in prison.

I can only conclude that he is insulting Islam via his actions. He's a conscious human being capable of thought. So, he looked at that photo before posting it, hell even being there for the salat should of resulted in a sensible thought, so one has to ask, "Why the f*ck did he think that was a good idea?"

f*ck this guy.

4. He's about that action and influences the hood to sell drugs via his music, even though he has a master's degree in Psychology, that he earned in prison.

I can only conclude that he is insulting Islam via his actions. He's a conscious human being capable of thought. So, he looked at that photo before posting it, hell even being there for the salat should of resulted in a sensible thought, so one has to ask, "Why the f*ck did he think that was a good idea?"

f*ck this guy.

Your

One look at the bloke, I came to the same conclusion that he was caricaturing Islam.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaah. I cannot say anything about his Salat, and whether it will be accepted or not, by Subhaanah waa taacala, but i do have to......Cough...Cough.....side eye.....

I do have to say.....what about the Gold chains? The Tatoos? I dont know if the dhi.los behind him are his, that i cannot judge. :(

60f9a3012bafbefb7a88b7148de3303a--maids-th-century.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

f*ck this guy.
Masters degree in psychology earned in prison :what1:
Are there universities in prison??!?!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Masters degree in psychology earned in prison :what1:
Are there universities in prison??!?!
Yeah, they do schooling programs. It shouldn't be looked at as good as a regular master's degree. But yeah, they have that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts