Famous boxers wifey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my friends ex. A Somali native from Leicester used to date this Italian women who is now dating Dillian White, the boxer. Small world.

IG: carolinapasquali

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Authubillah min al shaitanir rageem
That's a man delete this to save your friends face bisinka. That was a man:shookgabre:

Authubillah min al shaitanir rageem
That's a man delete this to save your friends face bisinka. That was a man:shookgabre:
Wallahi I have to show him this. She kinda does, now you have mentioned it. He must have been blinded by the booty.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180627-183615.png
    Screenshot_20180627-183615.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 219

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@AliUK why you trying to pick picture that didn't show the face.
I think you're friend was with a transgender. Is your friend you know by any chance:cosbyhmm: hopefully he lied

@AliUK why you trying to pick picture that didn't show the face.
I think you're friend was with a transgender. Is your friend you know by any chance:cosbyhmm: hopefully he lied
Just took the first picture of her(or him) with the boxer. He 100% went the whole way with her. I remember him with her.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol so these are the Beckys Somali men are bragging about securing.

Op are you sure she’s not a Benny?
:damn:
Definitely a Benny. Wallahi somali men seem blind sometimes just for a quick one from quickest easiest girl:dabcasar:
Might aswell done it with a professional guy who's experienced, if experience is all they want :siilaanyolaugh:
BTW @AliUK no disrespect but are you sure the friend is a real person and not fake or you:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.