Family back home asking for $

How do you guys handle family back home asking for money?

I went back home for the first time in 2019 and I loved it! My only issue is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:yloezpe: paying bills over here and supporting 6 gaajo familes back home is not it but idk how to say no. im too young for this life

Abo told me to cut off all contact when we leave the country cause people will bother me but I really underestimated it

Last edited:
Cut them off and only send money to your immediate family. Personally I only send money to my grandmother. Some of my relatives tried to manipulate me but I blocked their numbers

How do you guys handle family back home asking for money?

I went back home for the first time in 2019 and I loved it! My only issue is that
:yloezpe: paying bills over here and supporting 6 gaajo familes back home is not it but idk how to say no. im too young for this life

Abo told me to cut off all contact when we leave the country cause people will bother me but I really underestimated it

there using you like you do your simps might aswell just use your simps to pay them off if you don't got it in you to cut them off

Hd Pursed Lips GIF

Cut them off and only send money to your immediate family. Personally I only send money to my grandmother. Some of my relatives tried to manipulate me but I blocked their numbers
I blocked some but some of them are real life gaajo and the one in the screenshot has a new kid every year he's extremely fertile

Trending