Falcon Heavy Test Drive. The future has arrived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The cadaan gaalos have dropped a car from the worlds fastest operational rocket into low earth orbit, and what are somalis doing?

we need to step our shit up:gucciwhat:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
We could achieve a lot if we were able to invest in Somalia safely.

Legislate a contract law into place and you'll have hundreds of Somali start-ups ready to boost us up to the 21st century within a decade.

I firmly believe we all had our time sucks that it was somepoint towards the beginning of time, but even the bible says this is Romes playtime, the end belongs to them. This is their jannah, i wouldn't mind of god gave me a piece of it too. Seriously even Iblis gets to party for a little while.

Keo

VIP
I firmly believe we all had our time sucks that it was somepoint towards the beginning of time, but even the bible says this is Romes playtime, the end belongs to them. This is their jannah, i wouldn't mind of god gave me a piece of it too. Seriously even Iblis gets to party for a little while.
What the hell are you talking about?
:gucciwhat:

@Inquisitive_ What do you think about this? :damedamn:

This is obviously fake to anyone with a rational mind or someone that has any knowledge to the origins of NASA, SPACE X, it's founders etc.

What's interesting however is the obvious glitch during the supposed live stream, showing the entire fakery in a split second.

Elon Musk statement will go down in history like the statement that other NASA shill made MR blue marble Ben Simmons when he said "It's photoshopped, but it has to be".

Elon Musk comment was "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake" obviously mocking the sheeple right in their faces while they think it's a joke

You can watch both of this in the video below, all sort of excuses are being made already about this glitch, this is Allah exposing these frauds, you can't control live feeds.

Here is another joke side by side

DVerM5yVQAAl-Ai.jpg

And the Sun is supposedly 93 million miles away lightening up the bottom of the earth but not the supposed car, give me a break!.

DVcDpTpVoAE5Lbn.jpg

What was actually seen in the glitch.

DVemxdiU0AE9ZA5.jpg

Here is a tweet of a sheep about to wake up to the reality

Notice how we never ever see stars in these videos/images or supposed trips to the moon and the reasons for that are very simple.

It would expose them in an instant and that sort of stuff is impossible to fake because their locations could be pinpointed.

Last edited:
This is obviously fake to anyone with a rational mind or someone that has any knowledge to the origins of NASA, SPACE X, it's founders etc.

What's interesting however is the obvious glitch during the supposed live stream, showing the entire fakery in a split second.

Elon Musk statement will go down in history like the statement that other NASA shill made MR blue marble Ben Simmons when he said "It's photoshopped, but it has to be".

Elon Musk comment was "You can tell it's real because it looks so fake" obviously mocking the sheeple right in their faces while they think it's a joke

You can watch both of this in the video below, all sort of excuses are being made already about this glitch, this is Allah exposing these frauds, you can't control live feeds.

Here is another joke side by side

DVerM5yVQAAl-Ai.jpg

And the Sun is supposedly 93 million miles away lightening up the bottom of the earth but not the supposed car, give me a break!.

DVcDpTpVoAE5Lbn.jpg

What was actually seen in the glitch.

DVemxdiU0AE9ZA5.jpg

Here is a tweet of a sheep about to wake up to the reality

Notice how we never ever see stars in these videos/images or supposed trips to the moon and the reasons for that are very simple.

It would expose them in an instant and that sort of stuff is impossible to fake because their locations could be pinpointed.
How people still belive this nonsense is beyond me :bell:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Oh no!!... so ... you're telling me it's all fake.... we've never been to space!!!
Dude gravity is fake don't you know, its all an illusion.

The moon doesn't exist, its actually a large spherical shaped egg floating in the night sky, don't believe those white supremacist scientists that tell you otherwise.

Dude gravity is fake don't you know, its all an illusion.

The moon doesn't exist, its actually a large spherical shaped egg floating in the night sky, don't believe those white supremacist scientists that tell you otherwise.
That's why i'm laughing someone made a joke about cadaan's arrogance, he will never be staisfied until he knocks on god's doorstep.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
That's why i'm laughing someone made a joke about cadaan's arrogance, he will never be staisfied until he knocks on god's doorstep.

Yaquub the scientists don't you know that the maths the so called arrogant cadaans use to figure this stuff out was developed by Muslims?

This is the reasons why Somalis are the only Muslims that haven't developed for the past thousand years.

If someone discovers something new don't reject it out of hand just because you either don't understand it or don't trust them.

If you want to reject it then provide repeatable observation that disprove it.

If not to back your points but for yourself as living in ignorance is also a sin.

Btw Google YouTube tutorials or udemy courses on how to identify sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending