Fake Somali News: Fake Journalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rageethi,

Warbaahinta or Warbeenta?

Is it just me or Somali Media is the worst thing to ever happen to development for Somalia? As every media company in the planet loses money; why are uncertified Somalis journalists flocking to create media brands?

For the past 25 years there hasn't been a single business based news segment like "Bloomberg" within Somalia. What is wrong with this lone wolf journalist mentality?

Here are Three Examples:

1. The countless YouTube channels with the name (Fill in the blank___"Media"). They place 90 different banner ad points in every video. Always re-uploading what the last (____Media) company posted. Zero conversions and no links to any websites.WTF

2. Fear Based Stories: Just search the words "Somali" in YouTube and filter the most recent content. Only view the news and you will notice the amount of negative content being pushed out. Who is this audience? The visual viewer who represents the 65% of illiterate in Somalia, or is it to misinform the Despora? Either way, that audience is online now I'm certain they require content in media that can create a mind shift.

3. Paranoid Press: Why does the audience consuming this content believe someone is out to get Somalis? Why does the Paranoid Press keep pumping content that takes blame away from Somalis and puts it on others, ie Ethiopia, Kenya, America or Saudi Arabia?

I don't notice Paranoid news coming out of Djibouti, Jigjiga or Kenya? Why is that? Because if you make shit up you will be found and repromanded. If Singaporeans came out in droves to create rogue journalist content like Somalis; everyone would be arrested face capital punishment.

Quick and easy money sxb
IMG_1596.GIF

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The false stories are too much. If I read something that sounds outrageous I wait a couple of days since I know the truth is going to come out soon lol. The stories are usually just propaganda used to defame a politician/prominent person, or some rubbish to sell a headline maybe?

Another think that irks me is the layout of the websites. They are almost as bad as somnet with the 2001 layout:faysalwtf:. I only know of one Somali news website that has an aesthetically pleasing layout. I would like to believe it isn't particularly difficult to make a decent website lol.

:dead: @ the Somali media youtube channels

The false stories are too much. If I read something that sounds outrageous I wait a couple of days since I know the truth is going to come out soon lol. The stories are usually just propaganda used to defame a politician/prominent person, or some rubbish to sell a headline maybe?

Another think that irks me is the layout of the websites. They are almost as bad as somnet with the 2001 layout:faysalwtf:. I only know of one Somali news website that has an aesthetically pleasing layout. I would like to believe it isn't particularly difficult to make a decent website lol.

:dead: @ the Somali media youtube channels

The websites are out of control and the YouTube channels are borderline fraudulent.

Rageethi,

Warbaahinta or Warbeenta?

Is it just me or Somali Media is the worst thing to ever happen to development for Somalia? As every media company in the planet loses money; why are uncertified Somalis journalists flocking to create media brands?

For the past 25 years there hasn't been a single business based news segment like "Bloomberg" within Somalia. What is wrong with this lone wolf journalist mentality?

Here are Three Examples:

1. The countless YouTube channels with the name (Fill in the blank___"Media"). They place 90 different banner ad points in every video. Always re-uploading what the last (____Media) company posted. Zero conversions and no links to any websites.WTF

2. Fear Based Stories: Just search the words "Somali" in YouTube and filter the most recent content. Only view the news and you will notice the amount of negative content being pushed out. Who is this audience? The visual viewer who represents the 65% of illiterate in Somalia, or is it to misinform the Despora? Either way, that audience is online now I'm certain they require content in media that can create a mind shift.

3. Paranoid Press: Why does the audience consuming this content believe someone is out to get Somalis? Why does the Paranoid Press keep pumping content that takes blame away from Somalis and puts it on others, ie Ethiopia, Kenya, America or Saudi Arabia?

I don't notice Paranoid news coming out of Djibouti, Jigjiga or Kenya? Why is that?

Because they are stable countries not like us under occupation. Country like Ethiopia has 2000 thousands under amisom and other 8 000 soldiers in Somalia out of amisom. In December only HSM traveled to Ethiopia 5 times. The Ethiopian general gabre was seen with lot of Somali MP. Now you are turning blind to all these facts and pretends that we are stable free country. Larry wake up and smell the coffee. Ethiopia is interfering in Somali politics. In your case you want image of stable Somalia to sell it to Asian (for business purposes)

I don't notice Paranoid news coming out of Djibouti, Jigjiga or Kenya? Why is that?

Because they are stable countries not like us under occupation. Country like Ethiopia has 2000 thousands under amisom and other 8 000 soldiers in Somalia out of amisom. In December only SHM traveled to Ethiopia 5 times. The Ethiopian general gabre was seen with lot of Somali MP. Now you are turning blind to all these facts and pretends that we are stable free country. Larry wake up and smell the coffee. Ethiopia is interfering in Somali politics. In your case you want image of stable Somalia to sell it to Asian (for business purposes)

I uploaded a video on YouTube called "Saarra" the link is below, I think you should watch it. Please don't derail the thread with Blame. No disrecpect to you but you enjoy using the acronym "Amisom".

There's 54 countries in Africa and for some reason the Sickest one thinks it's the healthiest.

Ok Larry end of discussion is that you want "see no evil" media and stop using your brain. Good night Larry.

Ok Larry end of discussion is that you want "see no evil" media and stop using your brain. Good night Larry.

"See no evil"? There's people who just look for Evil in Somalia and avoid solutions. When South Korea went through its 20 year rebuild; journalist were not allowed to report negative content, if so they were punished.

"See no evil"? There's people who just look for Evil in Somalia and avoid solutions. When South Korea went through its 20 year rebuild; journalist were not allowed to report negative content, if so they were punished.

You can not pretend the things are normal when Your country is under occupation. I believe to open the people's eyes to evil that surrounds them. My role is to educate my people to danger plots against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending