Fake Nationalists On Twitter Cries Puntland Has Too Much Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Puntland has more powers than Federal government because we created it, you play by our rules :gaasdrink:

Puntland politicians are indeed politically savy we're running rings around these people :lolbron:

He is from Ogaden and a proud nationalist.Puntland has too much power and ,if Somalia doesn't get its shit together , it will most likely become an independent state. If this happens it will most likely be absorbed into Ethiopia or continue being a puppet state.

You can see a similar thing happening in Ukraine.

Article 142.
Until such time that all the Federal Member States of Somalia are established and the adopted Federal Member State Constitutions are harmonized with the Somali Federal Constitution, the Federal Member States existing prior to the provisional adoption of this Provisional Constitution by a National Constituent Assembly shall retain and exercise powers endowed by their own State Constitution.

Puntland be like
8zx0v.jpg

There has to be more to the CECC deal than just building the road right? If it's goodwill on their part and puntland's share in their production sharing agreement with CECC is reasonable then it's a good deal

The scary part in the oil exploration in Africa is that bogus deals like Soma oil is becoming the norm, not the exception

Still PL has to answer to Somalia,
Whichever way you paint this...

Reminds me of Scotland and England,
They will never be allowed to leave,
And they think they run their own
Affairs...

:trumpsmirk: We all have a
ultimate Power to answer too......

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

Affairs...

if it weren't for Puntland there would never be an government in xamar, you are not very smart are you?

I asked this question in another thread, will the "federal government" build this projects or any other? The answer is no. So why do these people care how we develop our lands? All you see is buthurt haters who hate seeing progress in PL. Forget about ethiopia iyo china, we will invite the yahuuds if it means development and progress.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I asked this question in another thread, will the "federal government" build this projects or any other? The answer is no. So why do these people care how we develop our lands? All you see is buthurt haters who hate seeing progress in PL. Forget about ethiopia iyo china, we will invite the yahuuds if it means development and progress.
:qri8gs7::qri8gs7: Well said

MJs are the king pins of the Somali chess game, of course you fill find jealousy and hatred. Its to be expected

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He is from Ogaden and a proud nationalist.Puntland has too much power and ,if Somalia doesn't get its shit together , it will most likely become an independent state. If this happens it will most likely be absorbed into Ethiopia or continue being a puppet state.

You can see a similar thing happening in Ukraine.
Continue being a puppet state? Since when was Puntland a puppet state Horta aren't you warsengeli where did you get this cuqdad towards Puntland from? Puntland is Somalia if it wasn't for Puntland the federal government wouldn't exist today so pay homage nacas yaho & forget what that Ethiopian from jigjiga is saying waskanka.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Affairs...

Naaya stop smoking shisha in acton kkkk qumayo waxid.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Get in line or secede and become your own country. That's my advice to Puntland. We can't have them undermining the central government at every turn forever.

Continue being a puppet state? Since when was Puntland a puppet state Horta aren't you warsengeli where did you get this cuqdad towards Puntland from? Puntland is Somalia if it wasn't for Puntland the federal government wouldn't exist today so pay homage nacas yaho & forget what that Ethiopian from jigjiga is saying waskanka.
Let's not get it mixed up saxib.

Marka hore, waxan ahay wadani.before anything else, ignoring Islam,.If puntland seceded it will become puppet state just like somaliland is right now.

Ethiopia has huge influence in Somalia as a whole. They had the federal government by their hands, recently however due to internal conflicts they loosened there group on Somalia. They still are operating within Somalia but focusing inside their country.

If Ethiopia has such an influence in federalka somaliyeed they obviously have influence in puntland and the other regional states.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Let's not get it mixed up saxib.

Marka hore, waxan ahay wadani.before anything else, ignoring Islam,.If puntland seceded it will become puppet state just like somaliland is right now.

Ethiopia has huge influence in Somalia as a whole. They had the federal government by their hands, recently however due to internal conflicts they loosened there group on Somalia. They still are operating within Somalia but focusing inside their country.

If Ethiopia has such an influence in federalka somaliyeed they obviously have influence in puntland and the other regional states.
I think you're mistaken Puntland isn't after secession, I think you're thinking of somaliland. Puntland succeeded like somaliland kulaha last time I checked somaliland was still part of Somalia didn't the president of Somalia Hassan shiekh sign the berbera port & UAE military base deal or was it siilanyo.

As for Puntland seceding do I need to remind you that Puntland has never been secessionist since it's 20 years of existence need I remind you Puntland created the federal government? Need I remind you it was Puntland blood money and ingenuity that restored the flag & reopened villa Somalia?

Somalia is Puntland tas meel ku qoro boowe cuqdada ku dhimo wadanigada waase

I think you're mistaken Puntland isn't after secession, I think you're thinking of somaliland. Puntland succeeded like somaliland kulaha last time I checked somaliland was still part of Somalia didn't the president of Somalia Hassan shiekh sign the berbera port & UAE military base deal or was it siilanyo.

As for Puntland seceding do I need to remind you that Puntland has never been secessionist since it's 20 years of existence need I remind you Puntland created the federal government? Need I remind you it was Puntland blood money and ingenuity that restored the flag & reopened villa Somalia?

Somalia is Puntland tas meel ku qoro boowe cuqdada ku dhimo wadanigada waase
No I meant if it seceded. I know puntland wouldn't secede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts