Fake conversion to Islam to get married

As Muslims we don’t know what’s truly in peoples heart, so when they say they want to convert. We accept them. But we seen a Muslim girl meeting a non Muslim guy and to get the family off their back. Girl says just go through the ceremony to get them off our back. I personally know a girl who did this. Now this YouTube xalimo tried and her family didn’t fall for it.

A year ago she made a video saying her family kicked her out because she met this Rasta guy and they wanted to get married. She said they told the family he wanted to convert, but they didn’t believe his intention and refused. Anyway she choose him and moved with him. Since then she claimed she left Islam and people kept saying because of this guy. She made a video saying I left Islam 8 months before I met him and I was so happy to meet someone like minded. Again leave the religion and do you. But to go through this fake charade pretending to convert when neither was Muslim at that time says how despicable these people are.

PEOPLE WAKE UP. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHOO FAKE CONVERT AND ITS MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alxamdullilah, Allah SWT exposes the munafiqeen. Islam doesnt need her!

Just look at her face it lacks any Nuur, its spirtually decrept.

Brave girl

mid she was brave they wouldn’t try fake conversion. In that video she callled out her parents questioning how do they know what’s in his heart when they didn’t believe him. She even said it was against Islam to question someone’s faith while being gal all along looll

Ramen

🌸
mid she was brave they wouldn’t try fake conversion. In that video she callled out her parents questioning how do they know what’s in his heart when they didn’t believe him. She even said it was against Islam to question someone’s faith while being gal all along looll

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending