Facebook Live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm thinking about doing a Facebook live tonight!
I thought about doing it on YouTube too, but I'm not sure how the live comments work on there.
My Facebook is www.facebook.com/itsdecca
Let me know what you guys think?
I could try to speak in Somali but I won't be able to read the somali comments as fast as the english ones

Omg...I'm in the midst of working on my paper..but since the world doesn't revolve around me lol I think you should definitely do it. I love your youtube page. I'm a subscriber...but I never comment...you're seriously hilarious.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'd say that going live on YouTube is much simpler, the comment section is live and on the side all you have to do is go live, go for it either way.

Omg...I'm in the midst of working on my paper..but since the world doesn't revolve around me lol I think you should definitely do it. I love your youtube page. I'm a subscriber...but I never comment...you're seriously hilarious.

Just have the Youtube and Facebook windows open and if I go live you should get a notification and I'll post on here too!

maestro

Cultural revolution
YouTube is better, easier and you'll get more audience.

Plus I don't use Facebook anymore nor do I want to use it:damedamn:

I'd say that going live on YouTube is much simpler, the comment section is live and on the side all you have to do is go live, go for it either way.

Comment section is live? Cool!

Youtube comments are live? Cool!

You say they're lovely people but how do they deal with the fact you're with a gaal, no offense of course.

I can't tell other's how to deal.. that's their own struggle to work out. Allah made every human on this earth, you can't hate.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I can't tell other's how to deal.. that's their own struggle to work out. Allah made every human on this earth, you can't hate.

It is imperative on every Muslim to love that which Allah loves and to hate that which He hates, in this case of course cohabitating and (presumably) fornicating with not only a man you are not married to, but a kaafir wal ciyaadu bilaah.

It is one of the major principles of Islam; al wala wal bara. Their hate is literally worship, and not only accepted but in fact encouraged. Furthermore, any claims that such a lifestyle is in accordance with the teachings of Islam is a major sin that puts one well outside the fold of Islam.

In this context, can you elaborate on how the Somali community in your area views your lifestyle? Do you feel ostracized? How does your family view your life choices?

Of course I would understand if you choose not to answer because of the highly personal nature of my questions but I am truly fascinated.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Like any other human I suppose
:icon lol::icon lol:

Some tips. You can make an announcement post for your live session on Youtube before it happens. Youtube is better than Facebook streaming. And you should do it at better time since most your audience may be Somali, a significant proportion of us live on the other side of the Atlantic.

All the best. :icon cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts