Facebook bey ka bixi la yihiin odeyashaan iyo islaamahaan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Seriously, confiscate their smart phones or something lol. Too much calaal and scandals and family dirt being aired publicly. 50 year old men and women acting like teenager.

Facebook baa waaley islamahaan iyo odeyashaan. That Sh. Danacasar neef is a perfect example.

Intervention required.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Dabz should be working on his bail money

The US don't f*ck around with explicit material depicting children

VixR

Veritas
There are a lot of problems in our society waley. Maybe airing at least helps the person get it off their chest while conventionally Somalis prefer to bury every problem 6ft under than address societal problems as if they don't exist.

Somalis need to call that black chick that fixes ppl's lives on O network or whatever the f. She will drop dead before she's done :chrisfreshhah:

There are a lot of problems in our society waley. Maybe airing at least helps the person get it off their chest while conventionally Somalis prefer to bury every problem 6ft under than address societal problems as if they don't exist.

Somalis need to call that black chick that fixes ppl's lives on O network or whatever the f. She will drop dead before she's done :chrisfreshhah:

@VixR Somalis don't bury their problems, they love to share their issues and social media gives them that platform.

You keep ignoring me too :mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR Somalis don't bury their problems, they love to share their issues and social media gives them that platform.

You keep ignoring me too :mjpls:
Nah, I disagree. For as as many videos as you see, there's a majority viewership that would like nothing more than to bury it to facilitate some sort of facade. This guy is one of many that wants to silence them. Let my ppl speak :drakelaugh:

I may feel embarrassment watching a couple, I think that's normal. But mostly not, and more than that, I don't think any embarrassment I may feel is proportional to their suffering and the tribulations the person in the video is facing. And also, I don't seek them out in the first place, bc that's actually a valid option for ppl who want to ignore it. I mean, I dont watch videos and links shared on this site, why would I disturb the FB coping communities of old ppl who have, btw, witnessed atrocities and been through displacement and a lot of other things we didn't have to experience.

Nah, I disagree. For as as many videos as you see, there's a majority viewership that would like nothing more than to bury it to facilitate some sort of facade. This guy is one of many that wants to silence them. Let my ppl speak :drakelaugh:

I may feel embarrassment watching a couple, I think that's normal. But mostly not, and more than that, I don't think any embarrassment I may feel is proportional to their suffering and the tribulations the person in the video is facing. And also, I don't seek them out in the first place, bc that's actually a valid option for ppl who want to ignore it. I mean, I dont watch videos and links shared on this site, why would I disturb the FB coping communities of old ppl who have, btw, witnessed atrocities and been through displacement and a lot of other things we didn't have to experience.

Wow that was well-written, can you elaborate more please? :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.