" Faaraxyaasha Qaar wey lebestaan way shaqeystaan" This is so disrespectful.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The marketing of this new dating App "Kulan" is soo bad. This lady is slyly saying that most Somali men are bums except a few.

How does she expect somali men to use her app when she speaks to them in such a demeaning way?

mohamedismail

The place has a 5-1 male to female ratio crazy
I heard someone who attended the event say 80 women attended the event and only 15 men. Crazy.

Is there a shortage of men in our community. Polygyny might be the answer.

Also I'm not surprised the number of men who attended the event. Seeing at how unprofessional the marketing was. How could you be at a proffessional event and be using vocabulary such as " Faaraxyaasha."

I heard someone who attended the event say 80 women attended the event and only 15 men. Crazy.

Also I'm not surprised the number of men who attended the event. Seeing at how unprofessional the marketing was. How could you be at a proffessional event and be using vocabulary such as " Faaraxyaasha."
I ask myself the same things sometimes I think allot of dudes especially in there 20s aren’t tryna settle down anymore they wait until are established financially and career wise before marrying I wonder how this will affect the community long term

mohamedismail

I ask myself the same things sometimes I think allot of dudes especially in there 20s aren’t tryna settle down anymore they wait until are established financially and career wise before marrying I wonder how this will affect the community long term
It will definitely affect the community. It probably means more single Somali sisters in their late 20s/ early 30s. Will probably lead to more sisters divesting outside of the community since Ajnabis care less about age and will happily marry a 30+ sister.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
The marketing of this new dating App "Kulan" is soo bad. This lady is slyly saying that most Somali men are bums except a few.

How does she expect somali men to use her app when she speaks to them in such a demeaning way?
What she really saying the app is for ajnabi men and Somali women 😂

I'm never using apps to move to a ting, am I khaniis 💀, wadada o istaagan baan u imaani

Nothing wrong with the numbers it's about right if anything too many somali guys ended up attending. Men simply don't attend these types of events.

Last edited:

aint no way in hell am I ever attending a "singles event". I am a grown man if I want a wife I will find her on my own

Its no fun when all the work is done for me

Good luck to these people its good they are seeking other somalis, i do however worry for the children as they will be westernised to the bone.

Trending

Latest posts