Buy 2/3 cheap houses

Make water put

Build fences and installment

Build barn and installments

Build masjid next to your house and find good sheikhs and muezzins and hafiz's

Buy some cheap goats and requirements for them

Set up shop or restaurant or little business to be able to eat

Plant grass and wheat and alot of fruit in land

Give sadaqah with fruits and milk and wheat and make flour to give free bread and more

Build extra barn to stock wheat and more

Get chickens for eggs and make another little barn

now you can sell alot more and cafe or restaurant creating jobs and income for yourself

Wait some years for stable restaurant or cafe and alot more goats and chickens

Buy horses and build another barn

Buy weapons guns rifles and hide underground shelter

Get 1 or 4 xalimos if you can give same amount of attention

Get alot of children dont put a limit

Put them instantly in the masjid after school

Let them be in the masjid whole time

When they grow up they grow with quraan so they will most likely become good readers

Healthy live

Masjid next to house never miss salah and kids maybe 99% hafiz

Have nice animals and income

Respect and sadaqa

Kids dont turn bad or maybe 3-9% becomes bad but if you learn them ayatul kursi its easier

Now most of kids are loyal and run the restaurant youre now maybe old or already dead but

Hafiz kids + masjid is strong religion and good neighbourhood

Many kids is almost subclan

Maybe some kids follow you and then you get maybe whole city being 20-40% hafiz

And no poverty

Maybe some kids do dua for you

= profit

:damedamn::browtf::cosbyhmm::leon::mjpls::ohhh::mjkkk::mjhaps::whoo::reallymaury:

Praise be to Allaah.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations. This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children.

Al-Ghazaali said that when a man gets married, intending thereby to have children, that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention. He explained that in several ways:

1 – This is in accordance with what Allaah wants, which is to perpetuate the human race.

2 – Seeking the love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in having many children, so that he will feel proud of them before the other Prophets and nations on the Day of Resurrection.

3 – Seeking barakah (blessing) and a great deal of reward, and forgiveness of sins through the du’aa’ of a righteous child after one dies.

It is well known that since ancient times children have been the hope of the Prophets and Messengers and all of the righteous slaves of Allaah, and that will continue to be the case so long as man’s innate nature (fitrah) remains sound. Children are a blessing whom people love and on whom they pin their hopes.

Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) prayed to his Lord, saying (interpretation of the meaning):

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous”

[al-Saafaat 37:100]

And Allaah says of Zakariya (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

“When he called out his Lord (Allaah) a call in secret.

He said: ‘My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, and I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

And verily, I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir.

Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya’qoob (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not of wealth). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-Pleased!’

(Allaah said) ‘O Zakariyya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, whose name will be Yahyaa (John). We have given that name to none before (him)’”

[Maryam 19:3-7]

Allaah praises His righteous slaves in many ways, such as when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who say: ‘Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqoon (the pious)’”

[al-Furqaan 25:74]

And Allaah tells us that Shu’ayb (peace be upon him) commanded his people to remember Allaah’s blessing to them when He made them many after they had been few. He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And remember when you were but few, and He multiplied you”

[al-A’raaf 7:86]

He regarded their being multiplied after they had been few as a great blessing which obliged them to obey Allaah and obey His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Undoubtedly the benefits of increasing the nation’s offspring are obvious to everyone who thinks about the matter. Hence nations who understand this matter have been keen to encourage their people to increase their numbers and also to make their enemies reduce their numbers by means of specious arguments and sometimes by using means that lead to infertility and having few children, by means of drugs, contaminated food stuffs that reduce fertility and so on. This is one of the means of war used against the Muslim ummah by its enemies.

We ask Allaah to ward off the evil of those who disbelieve and to thwart their plots against the Muslims.

And Allaah knows best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many babies do u have love? :)

Ignorant people like you is the reason I’m pessimistic about the future.

My god how low is Somali IQ?

It’s just so wrong in so many lvl, I won’t try to reason with the hopeless.

I hope you won’t have any children, you can’t pass on the genes that made your mind.

Either you’re stupid or just too you. I prefer the 2nd...

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Some good points.

Especially the where you mentioned that being a haafiz would be good for future of the kids.

However chill with the number kids.

Only 3%-9% turn bad?

That's 10-33 kids.

Every somali or non somali should

Save up money

Buy land in somalia

Buy 2/3 cheap houses

Make water put

Build fences and installment

Build barn and installments

Build masjid next to your house and find good sheikhs and muezzins and hafiz's

Buy some cheap goats and requirements for them

Set up shop or restaurant or little business to be able to eat

Plant grass and wheat and alot of fruit in land

Give sadaqah with fruits and milk and wheat and make flour to give free bread and more

Build extra barn to stock wheat and more

Get chickens for eggs and make another little barn

now you can sell alot more and cafe or restaurant creating jobs and income for yourself

Wait some years for stable restaurant or cafe and alot more goats and chickens

Buy horses and build another barn

Buy weapons guns rifles and hide underground shelter

Get 1 or 4 xalimos if you can give same amount of attention

Get alot of children dont put a limit

Put them instantly in the masjid after school

Let them be in the masjid whole time

When they grow up they grow with quraan so they will most likely become good readers

Healthy live

Masjid next to house never miss salah and kids maybe 99% hafiz

Have nice animals and income

Respect and sadaqa

Kids dont turn bad or maybe 3-9% becomes bad but if you learn them ayatul kursi its easier

Now most of kids are loyal and run the restaurant youre now maybe old or already dead but

Hafiz kids + masjid is strong religion and good neighbourhood

Many kids is almost subclan

Maybe some kids follow you and then you get maybe whole city being 20-40% hafiz

And no poverty

Maybe some kids do dua for you

= profit

:damedamn::browtf::cosbyhmm::leon::mjpls::ohhh::mjkkk::mjhaps::whoo::reallymaury:

Praise be to Allaah.

Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yasaar said: A man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I have found a woman who is of good lineage and is beautiful, but she does not children. Should I marry her?” He said, “No.” Then he came again with the same question and he told him not to marry her. Then he came a third time with the same question and he said: “Marry those who are loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers before the other nations.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa’ al-Ghaleel, 1784.

This hadeeth indicates that it is encouraged to marry women who are fertile, so that the numbers of the ummah will increase, and so the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) will feel proud of his ummah before all other nations. This shows that it is encouraged to have a lot of children.

Al-Ghazaali said that when a man gets married, intending thereby to have children, that this is an act of worship for which he will be rewarded because of his good intention. He explained that in several ways:

1 – This is in accordance with what Allaah wants, which is to perpetuate the human race.

2 – Seeking the love of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in having many children, so that he will feel proud of them before the other Prophets and nations on the Day of Resurrection.

3 – Seeking barakah (blessing) and a great deal of reward, and forgiveness of sins through the du’aa’ of a righteous child after one dies.

It is well known that since ancient times children have been the hope of the Prophets and Messengers and all of the righteous slaves of Allaah, and that will continue to be the case so long as man’s innate nature (fitrah) remains sound. Children are a blessing whom people love and on whom they pin their hopes.

Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) prayed to his Lord, saying (interpretation of the meaning):

“My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous”

[al-Saafaat 37:100]

And Allaah says of Zakariya (peace be upon him) (interpretation of the meaning):

“When he called out his Lord (Allaah) a call in secret.

He said: ‘My Lord! Indeed my bones have grown feeble, and grey hair has spread on my head, and I have never been unblest in my invocation to You, O my Lord!

And verily, I fear my relatives after me, and my wife is barren. So give me from Yourself an heir.

Who shall inherit me, and inherit (also) the posterity of Ya’qoob (Jacob) (inheritance of the religious knowledge and Prophethood, not of wealth). And make him, my Lord, one with whom You are Well-Pleased!’

(Allaah said) ‘O Zakariyya (Zachariah)! Verily, We give you the glad tidings of a son, whose name will be Yahyaa (John). We have given that name to none before (him)’”

[Maryam 19:3-7]

Allaah praises His righteous slaves in many ways, such as when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who say: ‘Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqoon (the pious)’”

[al-Furqaan 25:74]

And Allaah tells us that Shu’ayb (peace be upon him) commanded his people to remember Allaah’s blessing to them when He made them many after they had been few. He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And remember when you were but few, and He multiplied you”

[al-A’raaf 7:86]

He regarded their being multiplied after they had been few as a great blessing which obliged them to obey Allaah and obey His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

Undoubtedly the benefits of increasing the nation’s offspring are obvious to everyone who thinks about the matter. Hence nations who understand this matter have been keen to encourage their people to increase their numbers and also to make their enemies reduce their numbers by means of specious arguments and sometimes by using means that lead to infertility and having few children, by means of drugs, contaminated food stuffs that reduce fertility and so on. This is one of the means of war used against the Muslim ummah by its enemies.

We ask Allaah to ward off the evil of those who disbelieve and to thwart their plots against the Muslims.

And Allaah knows best.
It depends if i become wealthy i will have lots of children, but if some live in poverty then i discourage them from cursing their children with a hard life. I have seen it with my own eyes, many sub saharan africans are the joke of the world because they think god is blessing them with more children but they only burden themselves and their children who end up starving to death. Such a useless purpose to have your children die starving serving no purpose in this world but to be ridiculed by the wealthier nations, all because many in this world decide to ignorantly have too many children when the conditions are terrible. This is not the garden of Eden and not all should have children only if you can support them, i know a man that had to watch his children starve during the famine because he was so poor. The poor man has nightmares till this day as he couldn't feed his children and left them to starve.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

I hope you won’t have any children, you can’t pass on the genes that made your mind.

What's wrong with what he said? You don't sound edgy and smart by insulting the OP and Somalis with "HoW lOw Is sOmAlI iQ?" :stopit:

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ

No not even gonna :nahgirl:

What's wrong with what he said? You don't sound edgy and smart by insulting the OP and Somalis with "HoW lOw Is sOmAlI iQ?" :stopit:
Some somalis just feel better to drag everyone down to their Iq levels just to feel better. Kinda like retarded cadaan 4chan kids who are one step away from shooting up the school because the girl he likes is dating an AA. I feel like somali bantus are responsible for lowering us by at least 40 iq points.

First why is mosque relevant?

The country needs less religion, we have Islamist killing everywhere.

After everything , we should be all advocating secularism, not the poison know too well...

Abdipapaya

It depends if i become wealthy i will have lots of children, but if some live in poverty then i discourage them from cursing their children with a hard life. I have seen it with my own eyes, many sub saharan africans are the joke of the world because they think god is blessing them with more children but they only burden themselves and their children who end up starving to death. Such a useless purpose to have your children die starving serving no purpose in this world but to be ridiculed by the wealthier nations, all because many in this world decide to ignorantly have too many children when the conditions are terrible. This is not the garden of Eden and not all should have children only if you can support them, i know a man that had to watch his children starve during the famine because he was so poor. The poor man has nightmares till this day as he couldn't feed his children and left them to starve.

Praise be to Allaah.

There are many texts in the Qur’aan and Sunnah which point to the virtue and great reward of those who are patient and state that Allaah will give them reward without measure. This includes everyone who bears with patience any calamity with which he is tested. Undoubtedly the loss of a child is one of the greatest calamities for the one whom it befalls. Whoever bears that with patience and accepts the will and decree of Allaah will have a great reward by the grace and bounty of Allaah. There follow some of these texts, which we hope will be of consolation to you in your time of calamity:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”

[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

“And Allaah loves As-Saabiroon (the patient)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:146]

“Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning”

[al-Zumar 39:10]

And there are many similar verses.

There are also many ahaadeeth, including the following:

Muslim (5318) narrated that Suhayb said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affair is all good, and this applies to no one except the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks and that is good for him, and if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him.” This has to do with the virtues of patience in general.

There are also ahaadeeth which speak specifically of losing a child. For example:

Al-Tirmidhi (942) narrated that Abu Sinaan said: I buried my son Sinaan and Abu Talhah al-Khoolaani was sitting at the graveside. When I wanted to go out he took my hand and said, “Shall I not give you some glad tidings, O Abu Sinaan?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “Al-Dahhaak ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Arzab narrated to me from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the child of My slave.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘What did My slave say?’ They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’ Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’”

(Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1408)

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn that there is a special reward for the person whose child dies but he bears that with patience and hopes for reward. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the women said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Give us a day (to teach us),” So he preached to them and said, “Any woman who loses three of her children, they will be a shield for her against the Fire.” A woman said, “And two?” He said, “And two.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 99; Muslim, 4786)

According to a report narrated by al-Bukhaari (1292), Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who loses three of his children before they reach the age of puberty, but Allaah will admit him to Paradise by virtue of His Mercy towards them.”

These ahaadeeth explain that if two or more of a person’s children die and he bears that with patience, then he is promised Paradise and salvation from the Fire.

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us a du’aa’ to say at times of calamity, in which there is virtue and great reward. Muslim narrated in his Saheeh (1525) that Umm Salamah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, “There is no Muslim who is afflicted with a calamity and says that which Allaah has enjoined, Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon. Allaahumma ajurni fi museebati wakhluf li khayran minha (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my calamity and compensate me with something better than it), but Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.” She said, When Abu Salamah died, I said, who among the Muslims is better than Abu Salamah, the first household to migrate to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? Then I said these words, and Allaah compensated me with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

We ask Allaah to bless you with patience in the face of your loss, and to compensate you with something better. And Allaah knows best.

Abdipapaya

Wallahi many people will go to jannah if you just stop denying the truth and repent

Whether you reveal a good act or keep it hidden, or pardon an evil act, Allah is Ever-Pardoning, All-Powerful. (Surat An-Nisa, 149)

Make allowances for people, command what is right, and turn away from the ignorant. (Surat Al-A‘raf, 199)

That is so. And if anyone inflicts an injury the same as the one done to him and then is again oppressed, Allah will come to his aid. Allah is All-Pardoning, Ever-Forgiving. (Surat Al-Hajj, 60)

Those of you possessing affluence and ample wealth should not make oaths that they will not give to their relatives and the very poor and those who have made hijra in the way of Allah.* They should rather pardon and overlook. Would you not love Allah to forgive you? Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Surat An-Nur, 22)

The repayment of a bad action is one equivalent to it. But if someone pardons and puts things right, his reward is with Allah. Certainly He does not love wrongdoers. (Surat Ash-Shura, 40)

serit_gul.gif

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

After everything , we should be all advocating secularism, not the poison know too well...

He mentioned a mosque because he's Muslim :draketf:

And you're very ignorant of what's happening back home if you think all of our problems are caused by religion or the terrorists.

Your superior intelligence isn't showing right now with your lazy and uninformed replies. Sit this one out kid:camby:

Abdipapaya

If you dont know the deen st young age you can easily go astray and also alot are muslim there

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
Some somalis just feel better to drag everyone down to their Iq levels just to feel better. Kinda like retarded cadaan 4chan kids who are one step away from shooting up the school because the girl he likes is dating an AA. I feel like somali bantus are responsible for lowering us by at least 40 iq points.

I liked your comment till I saw the last part. Fix up man :what:

All humans enjoy fucking. Some try to justify their animalistic habits by citing religion and all-powerful being who just happens to want you to f*ck. Rats.

Abdipapaya

All humans enjoy fucking. Some try to justify their animalistic habits by citing religion and all-powerful being who just happens to want you to f*ck. Rats.

Repent you used inappropiate words and you should stop denything the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending