Extremely Coward Halimos handout away all of their jewelry merchandise at their store to robbers behind un-breakable glass

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You can't make this,Waana ceebeeyseen kuwaan, even an indho-yar women weighting 80 lbs and standing as short as 4,11 inch all over the mall didn't fall for these lousy robbers :mjlol::pachah1:LMAO, these halimos are bunch cowards walahi, WTH, the whole mall was said to be a secure with unbreakable glasses but these dumb dumb Halimos felt threatened behind the glass, I would understand if they had business insurance or something but common sense tells you a no such thing is common in a country like Thailand.

Watch @Angelina defend and find an excuse for these Halimos cowardness that has shocked the world.:drakekidding:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So this happened in Thailand? Wallee waa yaab :mjlaugh:

Yes in the biggest market in Bangkok,who knows, we know some of the Halimos are scandalous and scamming bunch, it could be a set up and they could be behind this whole robbery, they probably asked their indho-yar boyfriends for help,lol..:drakelaugh:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bro she helped them even more, they ran & she was like " hey come back ,here you forgot that"
0:40 :russ:

🤣😂 If this is not an inside job then these Halimos lost there fortune and might face a jail time for their part in this robbery, I mean,let us be honest, when I first watched the clip I automatically assumed it is an inside job by the way the women was helping these robbers,the Bongkok detective would think the same too after watching the CCTV footage and throw them in jail on suspicion.

Trending