Exclusive Video of the incompetence and chaos of the Xamar events ( "soldiers" @ civilians running)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:damedamn::damedamn::damedamn:

Look at how the general public strolls through a crime seen :deadrose::dead: they even examine a dead attacker ...this was suppose to be a government ?...evidently no one is serious about governing but they are sure serious about looting the donated money intended for Eedo Asli

Also notice how the "soldiers" are In utter disarray with no pre-planned strategy to perform neutralizing action :deadpeter::deadrose::deadmanny: waar tani in lagu qoslo mooyee there's no other way ...for far too long I felt angry and hurt abt the events happening in Xamar but now I just watch and laugh ( as long as poor civilians are not killed and these 2 enemies of the people blow themselves up to oblivion ).

I once again urge you folks to be happy for those government members who died today at this event and the great wonderful news their wives and children are receiving of the death of their men because for fAr too long Eedo Asli cried inside as she struggled to sell her Tomato on the side of the road while the dead government officials road by her with a car they bought ($60k..stolen money from the treasury) with money intended for the likes of Eedo Asli. Eedo Asli kids can feel a bit satisfied today because they have orphans just like them and that those who have been raised with money stolen from them are feeling the pinch. What a beautiful day! :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Innocent Somali civilians died today. Who is Asli tolow?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The old man reminded me of my grandparents. Nothing will stop them from their daily walk. :ftw9nwa:

Anyways....

Many of the MPs are good valuable hard working individuals. Stopping corruption does not involve bombs. Inshallah little by little things will improve we're at a snails pace tho.o_O

menace

VIP
Innocent Somali civilians died today. Who is Asli tolow?

image.jpg

Here's Eedo Asli's son, she has no way of delivering medical services to her son who is suffering from hunger and a preventable disease because the money intended for a decent health system was stolen from those who have died in events like this today, the Somali officials

( I send my condolences to the innocent people ( non- gov members) who died today )

menace

VIP
The old man reminded me of my grandparents. Nothing will stop them from their daily walk. :ftw9nwa:

Anyways....

Many of the MPs are good valuable hard working individuals. Stopping corruption does not involve bombs. Inshallah little by little things will improve we're at a snails pace tho.o_O

Our corruption is unlike any other, it's a plague that can only be cursed. Please I urge you to curse along

menace

VIP
Anyone noticed that old head who gave no dam about the chaos ..real nigga right there :damn::damn::damn::deadrose::deadrose:

His eyes have seen worse I guess

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Our corruption is unlike any other, it's a plague that can only be cursed. Please I urge you to curse along

Warya, we are a corrupt people. We have to change our dhaqan. It's a societal problem and it bleeds into every aspect of life. We got the gov we deserve.

I asked my uncle (former minister) why do they keep on meeting at these hotels
when there's a clear risk of danger? His answer? I'm still waiting on due to poor broadband connection(his end).

menace

VIP
Menace, cursing isn't going to help anything. I urge you to make dua for Somalia instead.

You want me to do a dua for the people that rendered this child this way bc of their corruption

image.jpg

You can't be serious bro ...you've disappointed me ..where's your sympathy for him, where ?

menace

VIP
I asked my uncle (former minister) why do they keep on meeting at these hotels
when there's a clear risk of danger? His answer? I'm still waiting on due to poor broadband connection(his end).

You don't have to wait to hear from him ..I have the answer..they are meeting to divide up the looted people's money

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We're bathing in a culture of corruption. Menace is right. I hope the government officials who died felt the pain. The same pain they have caused Eedo Asli and millions of others in similar predicament as Eedo Asli is in.

menace

VIP
We're bathing in a culture of corruption. Menace is right. I hope the government officials who died felt the pain. The same pain they have caused Eedo Asli and millions of others in similar predicament as Eedo Asli is in.

:friendhug::friendhug::friendhug:

Bro keep in mind Eedo Asli and her kids and their tragic situation is out sight and out of mind for the somali officials and their family but the only time the dimly of the officials stop to think is when they have a :rejoice::rejoice:tragedy. Now they can feel anguish and unfairness

menace

VIP
AUN

but menace, maxaa ka galay the affairs of other nations

I curse them all...is not like we have an oasis sxb, I would even say that the authorities in Hargeisa have a crippling effect on the masses with their rampant corruption.

Everytime you take an official to task on where the donated money is going to their excuse is " we are not recognized " :drakewtf: I mean what does corruption gotta to do with it. You gonna steal cause you ain't recognized and you gonna use it as a cover gtfoh

If what Menace is saying is true, then the dead government officials are now being held accountable to Allah for their blatant corruption and disregard for the well-being of the Somali people.

Our sympathy should be extended to the Somali civilians who are quietly suffering in some refugee camp outside of Mogadishu. Not to some corrupt government officials.

Warya, we are a corrupt people. We have to change our dhaqan. It's a societal problem and it bleeds into every aspect of life. We got the gov we deserve.
:angryman:that's fucking blasphemy!

Thats the same as saying Islam needs to be reformed to solve the ails of Muslim societies, which I believe in but f*ck you Somalis are perfect nayaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts