Ex Puntland presidential candidate says Failmaajo, Fahad Yasin & Kheyre suffer from mental disorders

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
puntites are uniting against these incompetent fools occupying the very own Villa we liberated, he was the one that had a meeting with CCC and Asad btw
He said Farmaajo was bullied in school.

Adeer has no chill. I love it loooooooooool.

The reporter tried to cut him off but he said let me finish, I'm not done yet!, landheere iga dheh.

He said Farmaajo was bullied in school.

Adeer has no chill. I love it loooooooooool.

The reporter tried to cut him off but he said let me finish, I'm not done yet!, landheere iga dheh.
Lmao laandheere laandheere dhalay, he said he had both his parents but still went to school for orphans :yloezpe: adeer went full savage

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What a badow! the guy drops a English word every other sentence to look waxgarad.
He's an educated, well respected politician. He knows more than 5 languages, don't hate on him because your president Farmaajo struggles to speak in English.

Listen what is with some MJ's having this issue with farmaajo? Is he not a darood president? Is he worse than qoslaaye and Sharif thuma walahay? And puntite is the equivalent of an 1door calling himself lander :drakelaugh: please respect your emir :farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ciil ku dhimo old fart is just jealous that farmaajo is president while he is a medicore professor at some somali university

He's a laandheere his clan are known aristocrats while this was Failmaajos Sultan few hundred years ago now they want to act like aristocrats
EGYHJBCVUAALqLf.jpg

Listen what is with some MJ's having this issue with farmaajo? Is he not a darood president? Is he worse than qoslaaye and Sharif thuma walahay? And puntite is the equivalent of an 1door calling himself lander :drakelaugh: please respect your emir :farmajoyaab:
if you're not keeping up with Somali politics why are you here? another b00n detected ilmo kikuyu meesha ka yaaca

if you're not keeping up with Somali politics why are you here? another b00n detected ilmo kikuyu meesha ka yaaca
He said he was Dhulbahante in another thread

Just click on his profile. It says “between Majerteenia and Jegaanland”

The point I am trying to make is that it is irrational for the feud to happen in the first place, as we are all darood. Additionally you are hypocrites for refusing us to make decisions on our own behalf with the hartinimo card but you yourselves are being a burden on our president. We always bash somalidiids but you are not much better. Deni Yoga, Blackie and co. use their clansmen as prawns to achieve their own hunguri but you're non the wiser. Anyway the real kikuyu boon gorilla is the one that is unpatriotic and against his supreme leader Farmaajo, which atm includes you guys

Lmao a dhulo trying to lecture us, please you're just as lowly as the b00ns, keep defending your former bosses hartinimo kulaha bro you dont even believe in dhulonimo hence why you are ur own worst enemy

Trending

Latest posts