NEWS Ex Pres Sh shareef donates to the Drought committee

That's the future president of Somalia.

Look at how he use to walk around xamar while most districts were in the hands of al Shabaab
EZEoWcTXsAE_j8B.jpeg.jpg

He even use to walk to al xaaji sudi house with no armour truck
ESdfHelWsAAOa6b.jpeg.jpg

We need a leader that ain't scared of his shadow and will put the pressure on terrorists ,corruption and that wont spend energy , money and time fighting FMS

Sheikh Sharif was good for his time, right now we need an intellectual leader not a dugsi teacher with two wives lol.

Sheikh Sharif was good for his time, right now we need an intellectual leader not a dugsi teacher with two wives lol.

Shareefka now has four wifes I dont think having multiple wifes should be a negative thing to be a president in Somalia. Shareefka showed us hes more then capable leader under the icu , remember it was his leadership in icu to kick the warlords out of xamar ,open the ports ect ...

We have many presidential candidates this year who is your preferred candidate other then the cheese ?

Shareefka now has four wifes I dont think having multiple wifes should be a negative thing to be a president in Somalia. Shareefka showed us hes more then capable leader under the icu , remember it was his leadership in icu to kick the warlords out of xamar ,open the ports ect ...

We have many presidential candidates this year who is your preferred candidate other then the cheese ?
I got banned for abit, so i couldn't reply.

I support Khaire since i like his outlook on development.

Trending