Ex-Muslims In A Nutshell

Yes.
I believe that a God may exist
but I'm not actively seeking him right now.

This, but also coming from a religiously conservative family, our education is basically religious.
Morality, our cultural references, even behaviors will always scream from our childhood education. Despite the distances, I can't leave entirely my old education.

I spent a good junk of my teenage years learning about Liturgy. Would it hypocrite if I still can recall my religious background?
Most Ex's have this problem; we are "trapped". At heart, we are free from Islam, but this re-education process takes years, if not a lifetime of work on ourselves.

The psychic problems that I met were that I wanted to free myself from superstitions and religion.
But even my name reminded me of my past.
Like the old poems of Pagan Europeans who converted to Christianity who were still nostalgic of their past. (or ashamed of their past)

**(I'm trying to find the poems in itself kkk)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 184375

Just saw this photo on Facebook. I remember the first time seeing it a couple of years ago. He's *edgy*, I thought to myself back then.
Seeing it again, I realised just how vile these Ex-Muslims, can be.

For this guy, to spend time and money, travelling to this Holy site, just to do this, shows how much contempt and disrespect he has for the Deen, and also the people there.

They can never simply move on from the religion, they say they are *FREE* from.
If I ever saw someone do something so blatantly disrespectful in masjid al-haram, nothing would've prevented me from hurting them except for the prohibition of violence in the holy city.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope your friend is on her path to finding truth in her life!
Like her, your assumption is right, Philosophy (especially Western Philosophy) made me a question about what were my core values and my views on religion, God, and Truth.
Before Philosophy, I was already dealing with doubts, from 2015 to 2016, prior to my period of philosophical studies.
I loved these classes. I got slapped with truth bombs, I started reshaping my ideas and life, all thanks to an extravagant, overly charismatic, and weird Philosophy Teacher!
By the end of my high school senior year, I left all of my old beliefs.

With newly adopted doctrine; finding Truth. I went on another adventure up until now! Life is mysterious. I think If anything was destined, programmed from a Superior Entity, I think I was meant to struggle more than others. Religion was my Motto, now it's spirituality and self-discovery through action and personal projects.
Glad to know that other Somalis have gone through the same process like me!

:samwelcome:

Snacks

Pro-Chinese Expansion
VIP
View attachment 184375

Just saw this photo on Facebook. I remember the first time seeing it a couple of years ago. He's *edgy*, I thought to myself back then.
Seeing it again, I realised just how vile these Ex-Muslims, can be.

For this guy, to spend time and money, travelling to this Holy site, just to do this, shows how much contempt and disrespect he has for the Deen, and also the people there.

They can never simply move on from the religion, they say they are *FREE* from.
Leaves Islam, yet still obsessed with it :damn:

Xaruun

VIP
Once you enter the true religion, there’s no going back. You can leave the fold of Islam but it will live rent-free in your head and there’s nothing you can do about it.

:wtfdis:same reason why that somali exmuslim sub exist the only thing they want is attention they can't move foward no matter what you tell them

Jiron

what a beautiful day
NABADOON
VIP
I hope he repents and learns from his mistake, it's not good to mock other peoples faith. :)

The only thing that is horrifying is the flames of hell that will consume the criminals
View attachment 184438
Which criminals?

Do you mean the prophet who had 11 wives with one married at 6 and consumated at 9?

Or maybe you mean muslims who had sex slaves en-masse?

There is nothing criminal about not believing the ludicrous claim that a magical being sent down a book through an angel, only seen by one man, which has numerous abrogations and has numerous scientific inaccuracies.

I know its hard to understand because you have been brainwashed since birth to believe ludicrous claims. My advice is to study the universe and not rely on fairytales.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Which criminals?

Do you mean the prophet who had 11 wives with one married at 6 and consumated at 9?

There is nothing criminal about not believing the ludicrous claim that a magical being sent down a book through an angel, only seen by one man, which has numerous abrogations and has numerous scientific inaccuracies.

I know its hard to understand because you have been brainwashed since birth to believe ludicrous claims. My advice is to study the universe and not rely on fairytales.
LOL You are an atheist you can't be out here giving me moral arguments :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
without god there is no objective morality.
(btw What our prophet (saw) did is not even wrong in terms of (false) naturalistic evolution thinking. He only had sex with women that reached puberty and he had kids and destroyed his enemies. all of that means that he is an evolutionary success .)
You are the criminal for denying your lord who created you. You are denying him using the mind that he gave you. How disrespectful
Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 12.32.25 PM.png

LOL You are an atheist you can't be out here giving me moral arguments :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
without god there is no objective morality.
(btw What our prophet (saw) did is not even wrong in terms of (false) naturalistic evolution thinking. He only had sex with women that reached puberty and he had kids and destroyed his enemies. all of that means that he is an evolutionary success .)
You are the criminal for denying your lord who created you. You are denying him using the mind that he gave you. How disrespectful View attachment 184548
My mind was formed from hundreds of millions of years of environmental based evolution. Evolution has been shown time and time again to be the most accurate framework for the development of flaura and fauna. Hell we have even seen it in tbe lab and use a similiar method in AI development.

Muhammed had sex with sex slaves as well as wives. Infact after he had sex with a copt sex slaves his wives became mad but luckily Allah sent down a verse saying he is all good and women should stfu.

Muhammed was successful but that doesn't mean he was even vaguely a good person or correct.

codewebsduh i wont even reprint your words as quote, to your ilk and like we say lakum dinakum waliyadin.
i can smell your stench from even here and its nauseating and suffocating ooooooofffffff

Do you mean the prophet who had 11 wives with one married at 6 and consummated at 9?
Yes he did have 11 wives including Aisha رضي الله عنها who was 9, I don’t see the issue in this, neither did most of humanity or any religion have an issue with it since marrying young was the norm. Also as an Atheist, you don’t believe objective morality exists so for you to critique anyone’s moral behaviour is laughable.

3D4A4990-9BFB-424A-A973-6FD640304BE9.jpeg
B3B4FBDD-A8A9-40AE-91F3-F7D3031B86E5.jpeg

“Sex slaves” implies that these women were raped and abused, there isn’t any evidence for that. Right hand’s posess doesn’t mean “sex slaves”, no need to be deceptive and misleading.
1. The claim that the Quran has “scientific inaccuracies” is a dead argument that has already been refuted. At this point, Apostates are grasping at straws.

2. According to Authentic Hadiths, companions did witness the angels on many occasions so no, it was not “only” seen by “one man.”
Muhammed had sex with sex slaves as well as wives. Infact after he had sex with a copt sex slaves his wives became mad but luckily Allah sent down a verse saying he is all good and women should stfu.
The story about the Prophet ﷺ having sex with Maria in the bed of Hafsa رضي الله عنها isn’t Authentic. You’ve been reading too much Islamophobic propaganda. The real reason why Surah At-Tahrim was revealed was concerning the story of the honey.

As Ibn Kathir explains here:

1. O Prophet! Why do you forbid that which Allah has allowed to you, seeking to please your wives And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. 2. Allah has already ordained for you (O men) the absolution from your oaths. And Allah is your Protector and He is the All-Knower, the All-Wise. 3. And (remember) when the Prophet disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives, then she told it. And Allah made it known to him; he informed part thereof and left a part. Then when he told her thereof, she said: "Who told you this'' He said: "The All-Knower, the All-Aware has told me.'' 4. If you two turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are indeed so inclined; but if you help one another against him, then verily, Allah is his Protector, and Jibril, and the righteous among the believers; and after that the angels are his helpers. 5.Maybe his Lord, if he divorces you, will give him instead of you, wives better than you - submitting, believers, obedient, turning to Allah in repentance, worshipping Allah sincerely, Sa'ihat, previously married, and virgins.
Allah censures His Prophet for Prohibiting Himself from what He has allowed for Him In the Book
Al-Bukhari recorded that `Ubayd bin `Umayr said that he heard `A'ishah claiming that Allah's Messenger used to stay for a period in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh and drink honey in her house. (She said) "Hafsah and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, we would say, `I smell Maghafir on you. Have you eaten Maghafir' When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her),

(No, but I drank honey in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again.)'' Then the following was revealed; (O Prophet! Why do you fobid that which Allah has allowed to you) up to,

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Calm down dude/dudette,
I have all of my brains to analyze myself.
But, you may be onto something; Islam and I are not compatible.
If you're following your ancestor's path, I'm following my own path.
And if that path is Islam, I will accept it.
As for now, I'm happy to forge my own lantern.
Take care.

YOUR CONCEPT OF REALITY IS DILUTED WITH URINE

Latest posts