Ex-Muslims In A Nutshell

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
FB_IMG_1620768075894.jpg

Just saw this photo on Facebook. I remember the first time seeing it a couple of years ago. He's *edgy*, I thought to myself back then.
Seeing it again, I realised just how vile these Ex-Muslims, can be.

For this guy, to spend time and money, travelling to this Holy site, just to do this, shows how much contempt and disrespect he has for the Deen, and also the people there.

They can never simply move on from the religion, they say they are *FREE* from.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
For those of you that don't know, what that on his tongue is: its LSD, a strong psychedelic drug that causes hallucinations etc.

Take a chill pill buddy. You got bigger problems to worry about than Ex-muslims.
We have poverty, conflicts, and climate change to focus on as a community that's actually hurting our people.

What's with people getting so easily triggered nowadays.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
They hate Allah and his deen and spend their entire lives trying to go against it.
Thats why muslim governments are required to execute those pathetic creatures.

View attachment 184375

Just saw this photo on Facebook. I remember the first time seeing it a couple of years ago. He's *edgy*, I thought to myself back then.
Seeing it again, I realised just how vile these Ex-Muslims, can be.

For this guy, to spend time and money, travelling to this Holy site, just to do this, shows how much contempt and disrespect he has for the Deen, and also the people there.

They can never simply move on from the religion, they say they are *FREE* from.
It's just their way of getting back at Muslims. Since they feel wronged by them.
Here is an image of an Atheist going to Mecca
1620769870351.png

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIR
VIP
They hate Allah and his deen and spend their entire lives trying to go against it.
Thats why muslim governments are required to execute those pathetic creatures.
Its only ever them. You'll never get ex-christians/hindus and so on, going to a holy site, just to take the piss.

I posed this question before, and none of the murtads could answer it:

It really comes to no surprise why they would express apathy towards the (3rd) most holiest in Islam under siege. Lets if they would react the same if the Ka'bah was attacked. :hmm:

Never underestimate a coward. The immense anger and resentment that they're burdened while knowing the truth has to hurt. Maybe their just copying the Ayan Hirsi playbook

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Arma he is possessed by the devil. U should have sympathy and empathy and pray for him to be guided back. Devil is not playing huuno

Trending

Latest posts