Everytime I see her

Jacayl makes you look immature and stupid at times, but it's worth it when it's the right person.

Do yo thing
young faraax .:banderas:

8942dbf99cc3174ac97a85ce4752ae81.gif

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Jacayl makes you look immature and stupid at times, but it's worth it when it's the right person.

Do yo thing
young faraax .:banderas:

8942dbf99cc3174ac97a85ce4752ae81.gif
It's a disease akhi it makes you so doqon but also feels good. True that akhi mashallah bless u

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I f*cking smile real hard. Walle waa yaab . Normally never do this . We connected first thing. I feel ashamed can't stop thinking about her. Waa also bint 7alal mashallah no profile pic even. Skips work Friday for jum3ah. Futo weyn. Either she put a spell on me or jecel baa ii haya. When I talk to her directly my heart glows. I need to get a grip fam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awwwwww my French baguette who turned into a Belgium waffle. Good luck.

If it works out, she better cook me a Morrocan feast dinner. The best cous cous I ever had was made by a Moroccan friend.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Awwwwww my French baguette who turned into a Belgium waffle. Good luck.

If it works out, she better cook me a Morrocan feast dinner. The best cous cous I ever had was made by a Moroccan friend.
shukhran ukhti <3 , cous cous waa overrated let's eat some marmita

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Get her trust and then shatter her heart into a million pieces. Its a cold world only the cold people make it out alive. :damedamn:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I f*cking smile real hard. Walle waa yaab . Normally never do this . We connected first thing. I feel ashamed can't stop thinking about her. Waa also bint 7alal mashallah no profile pic even. Skips work Friday for jum3ah. Futo weyn. Either she put a spell on me or jecel baa ii haya. When I talk to her directly my heart glows. I need to get a grip fam.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you wanked it off, it works perfectly.

cute-anime-girl-gif-1.gif

Trending