Everyone

Are chasing deeams but i see not many who are chasing the deen.
Are we getting too caught up with the world? Has anyone noticed this trend. Not to say there's anything wrong chasing dunya it seems the main focus is dunya these days.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe
Awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe awimbawe

(
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeheeee

Wiwamwambabweeeee. (2x))

In other words I totally agree with you ukhti

People are too focused on materialism in general. Even when it comes to the deen, they focus on outward prayers and actions. No one is trying to improve their inner spiritual health.

The biggest part of the deen is meditation, contemplation and waging war on your own ego. Instead we now grow a big beard, wear a khamiis or for females wear an abaya, attend some prayers in the masjid, maybe listen to some Qutbas and somehow you think all is well.

Basically even the deen has been made materialistic and based on outward appearances.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Indeed, one of the last signs is love of this dunya will increase in the hearts of the muslims. We all unfortunately have fallen into this, I wish I can just go to desert and live with the Bedouins so I can learn my deen fully and not be distracted by the technology filled world of today

Indeed, one of the last signs is love of this dunya will increase in the hearts of the muslims. We all unfortunately have fallen into this, I wish I can just go to desert and live with the Bedouins so I can learn my deen fully and not be distracted by the technology filled world of today
It's not too late. Even for a couple of years there will have your help your heart.

Trending