Everyone go buy yourselves a back posture brace

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have a posture corrector which is a back supporter that prevents deformation of spinal column posture. I always wear this in gym, public or when I'm sitting down. You can cover it with a jacket and nobody will notice what you're wearing under. Someone who wears this like me can confirm it works and my spine alhamdulillah is in the perfect and healthy position. I now don't use it much because I have developed a good habit to keep my shoulders back and relaxed.

Please buy one. It'll keep your spine in the right position. The healthy position.

91TOyMDCUsL._SY355_.jpg

It'll prevent you from slouching. In fact, wearing it will fix your spine's position.

99334702-spine-deformation-types-and-healthy-spine-comparison-diagram-poster-with-back-bone-curvatures-female.jpg

posture.png

This will also prevent crooked back when you become old. :mjlol:

women-osteoporosis.jpg

The idea is to keep your body in perfect alignment, maintaining the spine's natural curvature, with your neck straight and shoulders parallel with the hips.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I actually considered getting one. Though I've just done exercises to improve spinal alignment.
:siilaanyolaugh: Spinal decompression works to make you appear taller. I have a prima ballerina form, now.

I will consider your endorsement. Every little bit counts.

I have a posture corrector which is a back supporter that prevents deformation of spinal column posture. I always wear this in gym, public or when I'm sitting down. You can cover it with a jacket and nobody will notice what you're wearing under. Someone who wears this like me can confirm it works and my spine alhamdulillah is in the perfect and healthy position. I now don't use it much because I have developed a good habit to keep my shoulders back and relaxed.

Please buy one. It'll keep your spine in the right position. The healthy position.

91TOyMDCUsL._SY355_.jpg

It'll prevent you from slouching. In fact, wearing it will fix your spine's position.

99334702-spine-deformation-types-and-healthy-spine-comparison-diagram-poster-with-back-bone-curvatures-female.jpg

posture.png

women-osteoporosis.jpg

The idea is to keep your body in perfect alignment, maintaining the spine's natural curvature, with your neck straight and shoulders parallel with the hips.
Bruv are you some kinda of magician I was just looking at those but I didn't know which brand to buy and if they were any good any recommendations

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I bought one from amazon for like 22 dollars, you can feel the difference when you are wearing it. I just have a problem remembering to wear it lol

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yall disabled

Nope. People sit around too much, as many jobs are sedentary. They look down on their phones and type with a forward sloping posture. It will give you text neck. This back brace can be worn even while working. And it will condition you to keep that upright posture.

Nope. People sit around too much, as many jobs are sedentary. They look down on their phones and type with a forward sloping posture. It will give you text neck. This back brace can be worn even while working. And it will condition you to keep that upright posture.
True but i think the damage has been done for me already

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

91TOyMDCUsL._SY355_.jpg

posture.png

women-osteoporosis.jpg

Just hit the gym bro wtf

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just hit the gym bro wtf

Ummm, I do? I even wear this to gym which I clearly stated.

I used to have a bad habit of slouching my back when I used to sit down and this one prevents it.

Also, what does gym have to do with your back posture? If anything, this helps you in the gym since you're lifting weights and putting pressure on the spine.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts