Every girls dream about a guy like that she said

Is this the kind of guy you want to get married to?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Uncertain

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
hmm ... you just found out that some somalis can have course hair but you know the sub sub sub clans of MX and where they live, damn..
I learned that from my ex big fucking deal :umwhat:
Besides I didn’t even @ you so wtf is your problem
Do you have a coarse hair or something?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She's an activist, who raises awareness of the issues Somali communities face and what kind of changes should be done to avoid any cultural stigma surrounding it...
I just watched the video. she's portraying Somali women in the west and back home as abused women who are controlled by Somali men. What a lying .

I learned that from my ex big fucking deal :umwhat:
Besides I didn’t even @ you so wtf is your problem
Do you have a coarse hair or something?
lool np.
I just want a non-Somali who's knowledgeable about Somali clans and the tuulos the clans reside in to share with us what you know since your clan knowledge surpasses more than half of SSpot. It would shame the ones that don't know to learn more.

As you said before:
Ask me about any Somalian clan
I studied y’all savage people :lolbron:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lool np.
I just want a non-Somali who's knowledgeable about Somali clans and the tuulos the clans reside in to share with us what you know since your clan knowledge surpasses more than half of SSpot. It would shame the ones that don't know to learn more.

As you said before:

Well I learned some clans from him and some I looked it up on my own. We don’t live under a rock dude everything is available on the net. By the way why is it ok for a white dude to know about your clans, how they break down/villages but soo not ok when a Horner mentions anything about your clans?:hmm:I’ve never seen Somalians come for a white person appropriating their culture but if I wear a dirac y’all gonna come for my head:what:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending