Ever visit a country outside your own without knowing anyone there?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Staff Member
Where did you go? How was it? Had fun? Would you recommend it?
yeah ive been to poland,germany,portugal ,denmark,norway and egypt well I like travelling its always fun seeing new places trying different food you've never had and when you travel you always stumble upon weird stuff in germany I saw this girl in full jilbab kissing a girl and in denmark I was in this gym bumped into group of somali guys I thought they where there to also hit the gym than I see them paying the cashier to use the tanning salons they already darkskin wtf

Lol, I remember growing up Somalis didn't understand the concept of holidays. They would only go to places they had relatives and close friends living there.

yeah ive been to poland,germany,portugal ,denmark,norway and egypt well I like travelling its always fun seeing new places trying different food you've never had and when you travel you always stumble upon weird stuff in germany I saw this girl in full jilbab kissing a girl and in denmark I was in this gym bumped into group of somali guys I thought they where there to also hit the gym than I see them paying the cashier to use the tanning salons they already darkskin wtf
Lol that’s hilarious! I would’ve asked them why tbh lol. which country would you recommend the best?

Btw, I forgot to include in my title the keyword “visit alone” lol. As in go for 1-2 weeks solo for a quick trip. I’m looking for the best options for May. Considering Malaysia or Dubai so far.

@Mozart @Angelina @HIBAQ123 @Desert Flower

Last edited:
Lol, I remember growing up Somalis didn't understand the concept of holidays. They would only go to places they had relatives and close friends living there.
Imagine I went to sweden with couple faraxs and I spend the majority of the 5 days getting to know their families. Never again.

I went to Spain by myself, beautiful place but being on my own was weird, I wouldn’t recommend it. Felt like everyone knew and they were watching me. It’s like going to the cinema on your own.