Ever experienced this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ever was like: DAYUM dat girl is bad wallahi. You keep watching her as she moves, that nice sex appeal to her walk and the way her hair moves as she walks, but then you're like let me talk to this bad b1tch but once you get real close she looks different not like what you expected and her smile really put you off. Theres this girl from Romania in the library everytime i look at her from side she looks good or as she walks but once I get close I get so turned off. WTF kind of si7r is this?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yep, today I was walking behind a long haired, slender, well dressed women with a great figure. I remember expecting her to be gorgeous. Was disappointed when I saw her face.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Yep, today I was walking behind a long haired, slender, well dressed women with a great figure. I remember expecting her to be gorgeous. Was disappointed when I saw her face.
LMFAO akhi that is completely different

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Wallahi billahi you think im joking akhi but this is some serious sihr
I'm not into women who wear a lot of make up. I don't got hate for them. I just like shit to be natural. Of course I mean for everyday experience.

si si si !

I was trying an experiment, no masturbation for 3 months. In the first few days every single woman below 25 looked gorgeous and i spun up conversation with most.However over the weeks even older woman around 30s-40s looked dead set gorgeous from a 20-30 metres away.

Recently, i saw a woman who looked good. She had a vuluptuos figure and silky hair.As i went to to talk to her she transformed....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys even from 5 to 10 meters she looks good and its not that im looking at her from back even front and sides look good but once you get close she turns into something else WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending