Even Though We Disagree, I Still Hope We Can Respect One Another's Opinions Without Insults

I will continue to have my beliefs and you will have yours. I'm fine with cultural differences and having respectful dialogue. In the U.S., we have religious freedom and I know that can clash with some African countries.

For that, I apologize even though I didn't hurl one insult. I still hope that myself and you all can still correspond.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Nooo
Be controversial.

I disagree with everything you say but controversy is fun :pachah1:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Nah im pro immigration @JudgeJoeGorilla came to Somalispot for a better future for his threads. He will assimilate with time. Just take your extremist alt-right anti-semetic bigoted views elsewhere.
For Real Wow GIF by DeStorm

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Never mind JJG has been on Sspot for 6 years. He is a vetaran. So respect your elders.

I honestly dont know how you are able to spend 6 years on a somali forum. I would think Somali people are the most barbaric people from reading these threads.💀

I thought he would jump up in joy for a platinum thread turns out his issuing an apology instead.

Nah, this is better than the alternative option. :drakekidding:

I prefer this SSpoter over the other deranged one, who on one hand were advising us from being racists. Then shortly after, himself going on a rant about everything terrible he could say about us. :patrice:

Garaad diinle

 
Never mind JJG has been on Sspot for 6 years. He is a vetaran. So respect your elders.

I honestly dont know how you are able to spend 6 years on a somali forum. I would think Somali people are the most barbaric people from reading these threads.💀
We don't care about age around here, we're all about meritocracy. Being here for this long and not becoming a vip?

Garaad diinle

 
Nah, this is better than the alternative option. :drakekidding:

I prefer this SSpoter than the other deranged one, who on one hand were advising us from being racists. Then shortly after, himself going on a rant about everything terrible he could say about us. :patrice:
He caught me by surprise i wasn't expecting him to flip on me all of a sudden. He made me engage in ethnic fkd. Can't lie i felt the adrenaline rush no wonder somalis are addicted to fkd here on this forum.

Trending