Even the south african police are xenophobic towards Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are killing our Somali brothers and sisters in South Africa. somalis need to stop going there. I'm disgusted at how they treat us in that country.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somalis in South Africa need to go back to Sofala and build a city state like Singapore there to rival the entire economy of South Africa
I remembered passing Beira , the capital region of Sofala , I don't remember that much , all I can remember in that small shanty town some people spoke Swahili fluently.
I had stayed in the region before heading out again.
It wasn't a pleasant place for an outsider especially at that age , locals were terrified to walk at night because of witch doctors they weren't different from cannibals , amputation limbs was a common practice since the locals believed it would give them fortune, good luck and a boosting sex drive for distraughted couples.

I don't see the connection of central Mozambique with Somalis .

This is not the first time that this happens , cops are far more hostile than the perpetrators , people get burnt infront of these law enforcement agency in broad daylight and they look the other way around disregarding human life , infact most acts of criminalities happens under their watch.
They are no different than the machete wielding thugs it's only the badge they carry that distinguish them.
So filing / reporting a crime in a station is as pointless as driving a wrecked vehicle deteriorating at a junkyard , if you are lucky enough to obtain an arm's license , you take matters into your own hands , the only time they seemed to be allegedly "efficient" is when a foreigner protects his premises from burglars, looters, robbers killing them.
As I said the same cannot be said about the opposite(foreign victims) , perpetrators are likely to getaway with murder and left unpunished , infact when apprehended , they are released onto the street the very same day , thanks to bribery , fraud and corruption within the policing department.

Security contractors private or community however are far more efficient than crooked officers.

Hence there's always been this mistrust.
Somali Private Security Contractors in South Africa?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It might be harsh what i say but things like this are good. It will remind somalis and nigerians That this is not your home and you should stay in your country and fix the problems. I dont see what he did wrong

they do this to all foreigners but specifically to african foreigners. somalis just stand out the most so we're getting attacked the most. somalis need to get out of the likes of south africa, they kill each other in the streets what do you expect them to do to a foreigner?

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Somali Private Security Contractors in South Africa?
No , they are multi ethnic , it's a neighborhood watch operating in each respective municipalities, there are several security firms.

There are handful of us banding together with other store owners regardless of nationalities , from street to street, but many Somalis are still unfamiliar with the concept.

I'm talking about the cities , not the townships.

I remembered passing Beira , the capital region of Sofala , I don't remember that much , all I can remember in that small shanty town some people spoke Swahili fluently.
I had stayed in the region before heading out again.
It wasn't a pleasant place for an outsider especially at that age , locals were terrified to walk at night because of witch doctors they weren't different from cannibals , amputation limbs was a common practice since the locals believed it would give them fortune, good luck and a boosting sex drive for distraughted couples.

I don't see the connection of central Mozambique with Somalis .
It has tremendous potential. We can always get mass foreign immigration into Beira to change the demographics and get it to be a young hard working populous of the neighbouring countries and Mozambique. Sofala like Somalia is strategically located at the centre of the Mozambique Channel. It can be a potential hub for inland waterway trade from land locked central southern African countries to Asian markets especially for commodities

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
It has tremendous potential. We can always get mass foreign immigration into Beira to change the demographics and get it to be a young hard working populous of the neighbouring countries and Mozambique. Sofala like Somalia is strategically located at the centre of the Mozambique Channel. It can be a potential hub for inland waterway trade from land locked central southern African countries to Asian markets especially for commodities
How do you plan on annexing ,this country ,

I would say given the circumstances , the country is currently facing , the northern tip of Mozambique may have had contact with East Africa before the colonial era , they are predominantly muslims and are the least represented and yh there are ongoing conflicts taking place there , it has now grabbed the world's attention , focusing on that particular region.
It also ranks as Africa's third largest resources, it has the potential to be a lucrative mining market and wherever there are mineral deposits chaos ensues.
It's a coincidence isn't it .

If Somalis had cemented a foothold in Mozambique in the past , it would be the regions of Capo Delgado and Niassa not further below , Portuguese had an iron fist and they left their footprints there.

And it makes sense , since most Somali Bantus you meet the Mushunguli and Gosha people hailed from those regions.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Migrating to Mozambique is difficult for Somalis , few months ago, Somali and her children were burnt to death in the capital. A flow of anti muslim protests happening nationwide , remember there are insurgency similar to AS happening in the north attacking both christians and muslims , there are heavy surveillance on ethnic minorities and where do the 5,000 Somali refugees fit in all of this , they are all a walking target.

The country is on the brink of civil war , they heavily rely on the flow of tourists to sustain their economy .

Setting up bussineses is a far fetched reality, my friend, , it may be less hostile to immigrants in comparison to South Africa.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
To be unbiased it is their country. They’re even treating White farmers harshly. Zulus have hella cuqdad to foreigners as they’ve been cucked so many times

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
When the wars weren't present , Mozambique was a potential place for immigrants to set up a bussiness , you are right , it is like Somalia all over again , the cities are like Kismayo and Mogadishu .

I would go there, visit my relatives at the time and swim in the beaches of the Indian Ocean it gave me nostalgic vibes.

But right now , these are difficult times.

How do you plan on annexing ,this country ,

I would say given the circumstances , the country is currently facing , the northern tip of Mozambique may have had contact with East Africa before the colonial era , they are predominantly muslims and are the least represented and yh there are ongoing conflicts taking place there , it has now grabbed the world's attention , focusing on that particular region.
It also ranks as Africa's third largest resources, it has the potential to be a lucrative mining market and wherever there are mineral deposits chaos ensues.
It's a coincidence isn't it .

If Somalis had cemented a foothold in Mozambique in the past , it would be the regions of Capo Delgado and Niassa not further below , Portuguese had an iron fist and they left their footprints there.

And it makes sense , since most Somali Bantus you meet the Mushunguli and Gosha people hailed from those regions.
Annex the country democratically. The population would willingly support independence from Mozambique once you create a powerful city state in Sofala. Hold a democratic referendum on independence in the city state. Claim the central government in Maputo is corrupt and inept so independence is the only way the city's vast population can enjoy lower taxes, and greater employment from lower corporate tax revenues. Also play on global geopolitics get the U.S. and Europe to support Sofala's independence since the central government of Mozambique in Maputo is heavily aligned with China. Create tons of jobs by pursuing special economic zones for large industrial employers at Sofala.

Sofala will have three official languages: Somali, Portuguese and English. And with its 15 million population, it will be the largest Somali, Portuguese or English speaking city in the world and in history. It will enable Somalis to make a cultural imprint on the world stage. Sofala can then gain ascension to Somalia and it can send 300,000 strong diverse military to Somalia whenever it needs additional troops. Its well funded special forces can assist Mozambique's forces in counter-terrorism operations turning the tide against those threats. Sofala can give the Somali government tax revenues to enable it to balance its budget. Sofala can build canals along Africa's Great Lakes to effectively lift land locked central African countries out of land locked status. All that inland maritime trade flowing into Port of Sofala for export internationally.

Sofala can see mass migration from the region and across the wider world and be a Singapore in Southeast Africa. It's port was the oldest port in Southern Africa, once capable of accommodating up to a hundred ships at the same time - today its silted up and no longer a port. We can rebuild this. It will be the biggest investment the Somali Diaspora in Southern Africa make but it will pay major dividends

South Africa would be ashamed to have a single city state like Sofala surpass it economically. Without suffering from the poor state of race relations that it suffers from.

It's big risk but with big risk comes the potential for big wins. We need to take that risk than being lame ducks in South Africa and being treated like adoons. We built the greatest city in Southern Africa before the colonialists arrived, we can build another one again - bigger, better and greater

South African madows are idiots, the encounters I've had with them on twitter are absurd. Openly xenophobic and justify murder by saying "stay in your country and make it better". They can't even tolerate other Africans living amongst them, it's disgusting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
South Africans Blacks are a prodigious example why Black race should not be the Alpha race. White Race is Alpha because by nature they are softer, & more compassionate.

Guchiha

Somalis should just leave South Africa at this point, they should have left long time ago markan sidaan loo laynaayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts