even the abused people in mandeera are in beledxaawo today

the district commissioner of beledxaawo talking to both reer beled xaawo iyo reer mandeere

reer maandeere came to see the somali army

the district commissioner of beledxaawo is by default the district commissioner of mandeera.

you can also hear the district commissioner say you will soon see military jets, i am guessing turkish army is coming soon.

remember they planned this for months.

the district commissioner of beledxaawo is by default the district commissioner of mandeera.

you can also hear the district commissioner say you will soon see military jets, i am guessing turkish army is coming soon.
how much qulle was consumed before the press conference?

Rer Beledxawo and rer Mandera are one. There is litterally couple of meters between the two cities.

:friendhug:

Reer Mandheera iyo Reer Beledxaawo waa isku mid sxb, fake border created by the english can't seperate people who've been living and doing business together for generations. It's good that a large SNA battalion has been stationed at the border to show Kenya this administration means business after the diplomatic notice that was given a few days prior.

Reer Mandheera iyo Reer Beledxaawo waa isku mid sxb, fake border created by the english can't seperate people who've been living and doing business together for generations. It's good that a large SNA battalion has been stationed at the border to show Kenya this administration means business after the diplomatic notice that was given a few days prior.
if the border is fake why not cross it with qulle militia?

I think you are mentaly sick seek medical advise.

how django watches these vidoes

6SVEke4.gif

mandeera is to Gedo what ukraine is to russia,its our near abroad.
kenya knows reer Gedo, if they try their shenanigans, entire mandeera district can be captured with in 5 days
Marehan lived in Mandeera or is it shared? don't want to derail this thread but just curious

Trending

Latest posts