Even jaree.rweyne are claiming Jubbaland now

Abaq

VIP
Kulahaa Afmadow nin Madowweyna ah ayaa bixiyay.

I blame Axmed Madoobe and his jileec for this. All the laangaabs and guns are treating us like unwanted marti in our own land.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Madow weyn sounds ridiculous. Poor bantus. Even the SSpot censors are opressing them.
:mjlol:

Abaq

VIP
Can the admin/mod/whoever it is please stop editinf my posts. Can you also take that western political correctness crap elsewhere. The qabiil is Jaree.rweyne. They call themselves jaree.rweyne. They will always be called Jaree.rweyne. If that doesn't agree with your liberal SJW lifeview that's your problem not ours. Nacalla :westbrookwtf:

racist
peaceful jereerweyne > dumb somalis

Ok Babatunde keep lying about your treachery. If you had a valid counterpoint you'd state it instead of name calling.

tenor (5).gif

i am a woke man who hails from geeljiroid people
bantu iyo arab > the failed somali people

it has been 30 sano you still can't see inay na dhaamaan? smh

i dont get your point. If jereer.weyne were peaceful I would have 0 issues with them. Every1 is allowed to get blamed for the collapse of Somalia except your folks.

Despite having such a high percent of Al-shaydan whilst being a minority.

The way forward is to fix the problems not to sabotage and play the victim. This will only fuel tensions and make ppl hate you even more.

Jereer will forever be side lined because they have a different agenda. Just like h.utus who once they got a large enough population massacred the natives.

I don't think that will happen in Somalia but you guys will definitely keep attempting that. Bantus prominence in East Africa was due to the Cushitis been exterminated.

But Somalia will maintain this quota no matter how many times your people conspire and beg the Kenyan PM to annex Jubbaland.

:camby:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kulahaa Afmadow nin madowweyna ah ayaa bixiyay.

I blame Axmed Madoobe and his jileec for this. All the laangaabs and guns are treating us like unwanted marti in our own land.
That is what is like to be on the top.
Lol!!!
To be king of Waamo and being On top dog in jubaland. Everybody Including the langaabs want or try to bring You down and challenge you.
Lol!!!

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
beesha jereerweyne have large communities in jamaame kismayo jilib they have a better claim than gaaljecel or harti
They are Much Small then Harti In Jamame and Jilib, forget Kismayo.
Harti owns 60% homes in Jamame.
Madowweyn Most of them lives in Jilib, Goshaa . By Juba river.
Very few in Jamame and Kismaayo.

Trending