Even China recognizes and protects the rights of women!

:snoop: so much jahilnimo with neo feminists on this site.
https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/264146
Bro you know what the funny thing is wallahi I was trolling last night because these gal dem went loco last night with the qashins. These girls go all out attack even before you can get involved in the convo.

This is how Amirah started her thread

Somalia yet we sit back and watch while woman after woman is raped, abused and killed and starve with their children on the streets for over 30yrs! And we support pedophiles and the abuse of young children as long as they’re girls! And we kill our wives when we’re forced by a 3rd party to pay child support! And we don’t have a clue what child support, alimony or responsibilities mean unless a 3rd party forces us to! etc etc etc
Isn’t that a sweeping attack on all Somali men?

@Amirah @Desert Flower @Angelina

If you just asked us what do us guys believe an ex wife and kids should be entitled to after divorce then we would’ve given you honest answers. Me personally I would provide child maintenance without a doubt, and accommodation for her and the kids if Allah allowed me.

As in that link above

The husband must spend on his children, which includes accommodation, food, drink, clothing, school costs, medical care and all that they need.

That should be worked out on a reasonable basis, paying attention to the husband’s financial situation, because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Let a man of wealth spend from his wealth, and he whose provision is restricted - let him spend from what Allah has given him. Allah does not charge a soul except [according to] what He has given it. Allah will bring about, after hardship, ease”

[at-Talaaq 65:7].

What more can we do than that? If Allah wills that we pay for all our children’s needs who the ex-wife will be living with? I just didn’t agree with forcibly being made to repay for the years she was a SAHM or being told that it is a must we have to pay her specifically maintenance after marriage. In Islam it’s only compulsory to maintain the ex-wife during her idda period.

Wallahi I can understand it’s not easy being married for many years, having kids and then being thrown into the outside world to fend for yourself when you have no skills....especially in the world we are living in today.

If I had a large amount of wealt then no doubts it’s wanaag to help support your ex-wife financially until she gets a job or the education in order to support herself(if living in the west I would’ve already encouraged her to higher education whilst married)

Laakin Allah says he doesn’t burden a soul with more than it can handle. Most men can only pay child support, forget accommodation and maintenance for the wife.

So yh sisters you have to be realistic with most faraxs. We’re first generation immigrants and most of us aren’t filthy rich. Laakin most men want the best for their children, and if they can despite all differences for the mother of their children.

So sisters we ain’t enemies...we’ll make dua for you lot that you can get your hands on that rich farax in case anything goes bad, but even better we’ll make dua for you that you have happy marriages until death so you don't have to worry about the messiness of divorce and all it entails.

Well based on that argument, then Somalis must want the opposite....less children and more divorce? China has 1 billion population and yet still want more children and stable families and Somalis are like 30 millions and want the opposite? Got it!

This is social media, there’s no age and I’ll argue with whoever I want. If your half my age why are you discussing adult topics that have nothing to do with you? What teenager or college age kid is so invested in child support, divorce etc? Shouldn’t you be busy preparing for your midterms? Yaab badaana! From how triggered you get with this topic, I could swear you’re twice divorced deadbeat dad with the state hounding you for backed child support 🤦🏽‍♀️
Check this link, and then you'll understand my point clearly

Damn. I'm sorry sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Desert, I actually heard this before that Canadian faraaxs are bit more reer magaal compare to the US. Here they hang out in the Somali malls, restaurants or at Starbucks in large groups and talk for hours on end. There’s little to no distinction between the educated and the fob, same ideologies even same words. I’d move to Canada wallahi if I could, free healthcare is also a major plus.

Ah yh I meant early Muslims, but this was something common amongst early Arabs as well. In fact some men or women would even pay a wetnurse such as the case of Halima breast feeding Prophet S. A. W. That is why in Islam if you were and a woman is breastfed by the same woman, you are now her mahram and can treat her like a normal sister.

Also, women charging their husbands is legitimate view of many scholars such as Imaam Ahmed and Sh.Ibn Uthaymeen so if a woman holds that opinion its completely fine. I don't see the point though if you're married and he is looking after you. Each to their own.

There is no difference of opinion when it comes to divorced women though. Sh. ibn Taymiyya believed married women didn't have the right, only divorced.
Angelina for some reason that rambling guy’s quote was referenced or quoted under my name in your post. I just thought I point it out, don’t want anyone to think he and I are the same lol

@Amirah you have offended many people
:mjlol: :mjlol:
:mjlol:
If speaking the truth offends faraaxs then let it be, not my problem dear.

Bro you know what the funny thing is wallahi I was trolling last night because these gal dem went loco last night with the qashins. These girls go all out attack even before you can get involved in the convo.

This is how Amirah started her thread

Isn’t that a sweeping attack on all Somali men?

@Amirah @Desert Flower @Angelina

If you just asked us what do us guys believe an ex wife and kids should be entitled to after divorce then we would’ve given you honest answers. Me personally I would provide child maintenance without a doubt, and accommodation for her and the kids if Allah allowed me.

As in that link above

The husband must spend on his children, which includes accommodation, food, drink, clothing, school costs, medical care and all that they need.

That should be worked out on a reasonable basis, paying attention to the husband’s financial situation, because Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Let a man of wealth spend from his wealth, and he whose provision is restricted - let him spend from what Allah has given him. Allah does not charge a soul except [according to] what He has given it. Allah will bring about, after hardship, ease”

[at-Talaaq 65:7].

What more can we do than that? If Allah wills that we pay for all our children’s needs who the ex-wife will be living with? I just didn’t agree with forcibly being made to repay for the years she was a SAHM or being told that it is a must we have to pay her specifically maintenance after marriage. In Islam it’s only compulsory to maintain the ex-wife during her idda period.

Wallahi I can understand it’s not easy being married for many years, having kids and then being thrown into the outside world to fend for yourself when you have no skills....especially in the world we are living in today.

If I had a large amount of wealt then no doubts it’s wanaag to help support your ex-wife financially until she gets a job or the education in order to support herself(if living in the west I would’ve already encouraged her to higher education whilst married)

Laakin Allah says he doesn’t burden a soul with more than it can handle. Most men can only pay child support, forget accommodation and maintenance for the wife.

So yh sisters you have to be realistic with most faraxs. We’re first generation immigrants and most of us aren’t filthy rich. Laakin most men want the best for their children, and if they can despite all differences for the mother of their children.

So sisters we ain’t enemies...we’ll make dua for you lot that you can get your hands on that rich farax in case anything goes bad, but even better we’ll make dua for you that you have happy marriages until death so you don't have to worry about the messiness of divorce and all it entails.
Nothing in my original post was directly attacking Somali men, if anything I was talking about Somali people as a whole and the government in particular. When someone talks about the truth in general terms you shouldn’t take it as a personal attack. Everything I wrote on my very first post was the truth and spot on. Abuse, murder and rape is an every day reality for Somali women in Somalia. Divorce, lack of financial support and absent fathers are a reality for many Somali women and families in diaspora and in Somalia. No community in the world is perfect, so when someone wants to have open honest discussion you should be able to sit back and listen and contribute impartially and not derail their message smh.

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Desert, I actually heard this before that Canadian faraaxs are bit more reer magaal compare to the US. Here they hang out in the Somali malls, restaurants or at Starbucks in large groups and talk for hours on end. There’s little to no distinction between the educated and the fob, same ideologies even same words. I’d move to Canada wallahi if I could, free healthcare is also a major plus.

Angelina for some reason that rambling guy’s quote was referenced or quoted under my name in your post. I just thought I point it out, don’t want anyone to think he and I are the same lol

If speaking the truth offends faraaxs then let it be, not my problem dear.
Yeah, here there’s a clear distinction between the fobs, the older generation and the younger ones. More reer magaal definitely. Makes sense then when a majority of the men who post here are not from Canada (except @Jimmer who I think is more of an accurate reflection of some of the personalities here). I think that’s why they think the way they do: most are fobs and/or are backwards who think their thinking is caadi. Totally laughable yet sad at the same time. I even find myself agreeing more with @Western4Life who’s gaal. Ain’t that something?

Desert Flower

Staff Member
Nothing in my original post was directly attacking Somali men, if anything I was talking about Somali people as a whole and the government in particular. When someone talks about the truth in general terms you shouldn’t take it as a personal attack. Everything I wrote on my very first post was the truth and spot on. Abuse, murder and rape is an every day reality for Somali women in Somalia. Divorce, lack of financial support and absent fathers are a reality for many Somali women and families in diaspora and in Somalia. No community in the world is perfect, so when someone wants to have open honest discussion you should be able to sit back and listen and contribute impartially and not derail their message smh.
No sis, tell them how amazing they are! Wa nimaan rag ah! Wa nimaan geesi ah! No faults whatsoever. We’re perfect just as we are.

No sis, tell them how amazing they are! Wa nimaan rag ah! Wa nimaan geesi ah! No faults whatsoever. We’re perfect just as we are.
It’s this relentless need and demand for ammaan that will alway be the downfall of Somali men and really Somali ppl as a whole. It’s like I can’t always lie and tell you what you wanna hear....here’s the truth! Now take it or leave it...it’s up to you.

Desert Flower

Staff Member
It’s this relentless need and demand for ammaan that will alway be the downfall of Somali men and really Somali ppl as a whole. It’s like I can’t always lie and tell you what you wanna hear....here’s the truth! Now take it or leave it...it’s up to you.
True. It’s very superficial and a barrier to progress. How can we improve if we’re not told that we’re wrong, or that we need to do better? Instead we’re told we are amazing and everyone’s wrong. Smh.

reer

I HAVE JOINED THE BANTU NATION
True. It’s very superficial and a barrier to progress. How can we improve if we’re not told that we’re wrong, or that we need to do better? Instead we’re told we are amazing and everyone’s wrong. Smh.
somalia is quite relaxed when it comes to women compared to other muslim countries. more conservative than lebanon but more liberal than saudi arabia. in terms of marriage inter clan marriage is a norm. we have our faults but we have a relatively egalatarian society somalis whib kuma qabaan gabdhahooda inay shaqeystaan.

but after 91 with poverty the usual stuff in poverty is a father to marry off his daughter for lacag. hadii faqri laga baxo waxaas way joogsan.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You guys really are arguing for 2 days this is sad, all of you are school threats and shouldn't be near 3000 ft of a school zone.

Trending