Even China recognizes and protects the rights of women!

Hot Ballah

I do something called "what I want"
VIP
You know what’s incredibly insane is earlier I came to the conclusion after your last comments that you were most definitely in the 25+yr old range...for me to then come here and read this is freakin uncanny lol. I mean I was born a night but not last night...I dunno any 15 or even 22 yr olds that that talks like you do...no way in bloody hell m8! Lol
you mean highschool level english? :ayaanswag:

I don’t get why people would accuse each other of lying about their age, especially when they claim to be 15. Out of all the ages you could pick why 15? And even if he was lying, wouldn’t he bring up his age more often or use it for some joke or anything? Why would he lie about his age and then just never mention it. Makes no sense.

I remember when people would accuse me of lying about my age, coincidentally they’d accuse me of it only after they realized they’re a grown ass man/woman sitting online all day arguing with a teenager. So in order to hide their shame they’d try and turn it around on me.

Just putting that out there, take it as you will :icon lol:

wow you strategically edited the quote

"
Praise be to Allah.

Some scholars are of the view that if the wife asks her husband for payment for breastfeeding her children from him, then he must pay her, and they quoted as evidence the verse in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then if they give suck to the children for you, give them their due payment” [al-Talaaq 65:6].

This is the view of Imam Ahmad (may Allah have mercy on him).

See: al-Mughni, 11/431.

But the correct view concerning this matter is that if the wife is married to the husband, it is not permissible for her to ask for payment in return for breastfeeding their children, because this is a duty on her and in that case she is not entitled to anything more than maintenance, because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The mothers shall give suck to their children for two whole years, (that is) for those (parents) who desire to complete the term of suckling, but the father of the child shall bear the cost of the mother’s food and clothing on a reasonable basis” [al-Baqarah 2:233]."

Do you have reading comprehension? I said women can ask their ex husbands.

I even made it clear that some scholars believe that married women cannot ask, but divorced women can.

Why lie? You're either a liar or you can't read.

Last edited:
wow you strategically edited the quote

"
Praise be to Allah.

Some scholars are of the view that if the wife asks her husband for payment for breastfeeding her children from him, then he must pay her, and they quoted as evidence the verse in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then if they give suck to the children for you, give them their due payment” [al-Talaaq 65:6].

This is the view of Imam Ahmad (may Allah have mercy on him).

See: al-Mughni, 11/431.

But the correct view concerning this matter is that if the wife is married to the husband, it is not permissible for her to ask for payment in return for breastfeeding their children, because this is a duty on her and in that case she is not entitled to anything more than maintenance, because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The mothers shall give suck to their children for two whole years, (that is) for those (parents) who desire to complete the term of suckling, but the father of the child shall bear the cost of the mother’s food and clothing on a reasonable basis” [al-Baqarah 2:233]."
Lool, i bolded your own post for for you. There is a difference between a married woman vs a divorced one. Like come on?? Which is why SOME scholars say if she married she cannot ask. But divorced women can. I made that very clear and that was what my original post was about.

Which is later on they say:

As for the one who is irrevocably divorced from the husband but is breastfeeding a child of his, she is undoubtedly entitled to payment, as Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “Then if they give suck to the children for you, give them their due payment” [al-Talaaq 65:6]. End quote.

Al-Ikhtiyaaraat, p. 412, 413.

That is a poor attempt from you. Also, do you not understand that in Islam scholars have differences in opinion? Do you deny that Imam Ahmed, the founder of the Hanbali school of thought is of the opinion that even married women can ask?

Learn to read and stop embarrassing yourself. At this point you're just debating for the sake of debating.

You tried to claim that such a thing is not from Islam and is from Jahiliyya. The only difference of opinion is about married women asking vs divorced women.

Scholars all believe divorced women can ask. They are only debating about married women.

Last edited:
you mean highschool level english? :ayaanswag:

I don’t get why people would accuse each other of lying about their age, especially when they claim to be 15. Out of all the ages you could pick why 15? And even if he was lying, wouldn’t he bring up his age more often or use it for some joke or anything? Why would he lie about his age and then just never mention it. Makes no sense.

I remember when people would accuse me of lying about my age, coincidentally they’d accuse me of it only after they realized they’re a grown ass man/woman sitting online all day arguing with a teenager. So in order to hide their shame they’d try and turn it around on me.

Just putting that out there, take it as you will :icon lol:
They think teens are just idiots who cannot express themselves, and when they make a point they brush it aside as "you're just insert age"

:mjlol:

You should've known by now that 99% of faraxs are the same. Be it the Cambridge educated guy or the fob that struggles with his spellings. :mjpls:
You right, idk why I act surprise anymore. Guess It always seems surreal to me that almost every single one of them is a carbon copy of the last! I kept hoping for some miracle I guess that one day I’d stumbled upon a decent number of them who are actually normal, logical, modern and secure in their masculinity! But I prolly should’ve known better after I met a Frankfurt born(never been to Africa!), Ivy League educated DDS faraax who despite not being able to speak a single world in Somali worked tirelessly for a year to get me to drop outta school and become SAHM! It really is a hopeless cause at this point isn’t it? 🙏🏽

Desert Flower

Staff Member
You right, idk why I act surprise anymore. Guess It always seems surreal to me that almost every single one of them is a carbon copy of the last! I kept hoping for some miracle I guess that one day I’d stumbled upon a decent number of them who are actually normal, logical, modern and secure in their masculinity! But I prolly should’ve known better after I met a Frankfurt born(never been to Africa!), Ivy League educated DDS faraax who despite not being able to speak a single world in Somali worked tirelessly for a year to get me to drop outta school and become SAHM! It really is a hopeless cause at this point isn’t it? 🙏🏽
Damn. I'm sorry sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

I HAVE JOINED THE BANTU NATION
Wrong! Lemme educate you just a tiny bit. After divorce ex wife under Islamic law is entitled to 2 years of alimony equal to the same amount that was paid to her before the divorce plus child support(until the child is of age). I think the problem is most Somali women either are ignorant of their rights or don’t pursue them so you all have very skewed view of how things should really be. Now forget spousal alimony, many of you now believe that even child support is optional lol. I guess our naxariis and altruism has backfired on our face hasn’t it. Ladies, remember no good deed goes unpunished.
:snoop: so much jahilnimo with neo feminists on this site.
https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/264146

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Just marry an ajanabi then clearly somali guys aren't your cup of tea

Damn. I'm sorry sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't hype us up we're trash too :salute:

:snoop: so much jahilnimo with neo feminists on this site.
https://islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/264146
Wow, I just read the Fatwa and it actually says a woman can charge her ex husband to look after the kids.

If the ex-wife is the one who has custody of his children, she may request payment for taking care of them, even if there is another woman who is willing to offer such care for free. This is the view of the Hanbalis.

Interesting. Who cares about alimony when you can just charge him?

:dead1:

They think teens are just idiots who cannot express themselves, and when they make a point they brush it aside as "you're just insert age"

:mjlol:
Nah, its because a lot of teens lack life experience and your world view is rather limited as you're under the care of your family.

Doesn't mean you're any less intelligent. I'd say your posts are a lot more intelligent than a lot of older posters here despite not agreeing with you when it comes to certain issues and with you, i like to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to limited exposure ect.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nah, its because a lot of teens lack life experience and your world view is rather limited as you're under the care of your family.

Doesn't mean you're any less intelligent. I'd say your posts are a lot more intelligent than a lot of older posters here despite not agreeing with you when it comes to certain issues and with you, i like to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to limited exposure ect.
How old are you inabti? :win:

Omar del Sur

FAKEDEMIC = COMMUNISM
VIP
Islamically, you can also charge your ex husband for breastfeeding the baby as well. It was very normal in early Arabian society. Ah, but Abdis would call you a feminist for that though.
ah okay, I misread your post. I thought you said women could charge their husband. ex husband is different.

also you mentioned early Arabian society. if you mention early Arabs, yes I will think of pre-Islamic period. if someone said "the early Arabs," of course I will think of the pre-Islamic period. if you're referring to the early Muslims then generally I would think they would be referred to as the early Muslims. I don't think I've ever referred to the early Muslims as early Arabian society

Last edited:
:mjlaugh: If only you knew. Let me help you.

The above article talks about China's "Leftover women". Go ahead take a read. You would be praising somali government, and dhaqan after this.

"Eight Simple Moves to Escape the Leftover Woman Trap” "Do Leftover Women Really Deserve Our Sympathy?" :russ::russ: These guys are talking about if you deserve sympathy like a normal human being, and you're talking about few bucks of child support. :gucciwhat:

The Chinese government realized that young girls were getting picky, and they were over-focused on having high income and education. So they straight up told them, by the time you get that PHD or masters you're already a left-over woman. Which is someone who isn't married by the age of 27 and above.

“The tragedy is they don’t realize that as women age they are worth less and less, so by the time they get their MA or PhD, they are already old, like yellowed pearls.”

In china, the girls most loud in this thread are yellowed pearls or close to becoming yellowed pearls.. No one goes for yellowed pearls when there are plenty of white pearls around. Remember, the value drops every day, you're worth less and less everyday. You're more yellow everyday, better hurry, time isn't on your side. :mjhaps:

So let's say alxamdullilah we are somali and a dusty farax wouldn't mind a yellowed pearl unlike the Chinese. We are not a fishing society after all and don't know the relative value of pearls. :trumpsmirk:

ah okay, I misread your post. I thought you said women could charge their husband. ex husband is different.

also you mentioned early Arabian society. if you mention early Arabs, yes I will think of pre-Islamic period. if someone said "the early Arabs," of course I will think of the pre-Islamic period. if you're referring to the early Muslims then generally I would think they would be referred to as the early Muslims. I don't think I've ever referred to the early Muslims as early Arabian society
Ah yh I meant early Muslims, but this was something common amongst early Arabs as well. In fact some men or women would even pay a wetnurse such as the case of Halima breast feeding Prophet S. A. W. That is why in Islam if you were and a woman is breastfed by the same woman, you are now her mahram and can treat her like a normal sister.

Also, women charging their husbands is legitimate view of many scholars such as Imaam Ahmed and Sh.Ibn Uthaymeen so if a woman holds that opinion its completely fine. I don't see the point though if you're married and he is looking after you. Each to their own.

There is no difference of opinion when it comes to divorced women though. Sh. ibn Taymiyya believed married women didn't have the right, only divorced.

You completely misunderstood my post. And making it about me? I don’t know how that’s relevant. All I’m saying is that it’s a huge sacrifice for a woman to leave her career and be a SAHM. Studies have shown that the job that a women does at home is equivalent to $100k per year. Thus it’s beneficial for the MAN to basically have the woman at home, and do work for free while he focuses on his career. How does that, in any way benefit the woman? It’s doesn’t. Which is why it’s better for a woman to marry a wealthy man to offset the risk she’s taking. It’s simply business, nothing personal huuno. ;)

Of course, men have a problem with me giving this advice because how then, can farah earning a $50k income a year, convince Halimo to stay home and take care of him and his family for the equivalent of $100k?
How can women get a wealthy man

Somali fathers and mothers should protect the future of their children. They should fully be there drafting the marriage contract, make sure that divorce wont be easy on neither side and that they both would loose and make life hard for them.

If Im ever blessed with a daughter then I will 100% add some weird clauses to my daughters marriage contratct like the husband must bring me my daughters wheight worth of fly wings or if they have kids and they do divorce neither can't re-marry aslong as all their children have found spouses and are living on their own. Also I would take her husband once in awhile to khuruuj or just spend weekend with him and his father. Make sure that he is terrified and admires me and also that he knows divorce means becoming my enemy

I wont let my daughter to get married b4 finnishing uni and getting a degree, educated women raise educated kids. And grandpa wants kids that he can play chess with and discuss history and have critical thinking skills not some xaywaans. But I advice her to be STAM, no woman should be doing work and be a mom its unfair.

If Im ever blessed with sons, to protect them from weird feminists or gold diggers. I'll advice him to not get kids untill they have been married for 3-5 years. I will tell him to not accept his xaas being house wife while not having kids so she needs to get a job. And when they get kids she must become STAM.

What Im trying to say here is that its the duty of the parents and family to make favorable marriage contracts. Somalis take marriage too lightly, just few months ago I saw some eedo MP offering her daughter to a football player on live tv. And then we wonder why Somalis have high divorce rate and why so many Somali ladies are in abusive relationship. Simply because their families specially their parents have failed to protect them.

You lot debate about same shit over and over again. It doesnt matter what the law is aslong as we have a marriage contract.

Trending

Latest posts